Should the rich pay for your kid's free lunch?

Just to add a pithy reminder here that the Gibberish Translater is a free service to all forum users:

http://mybigmonkey.com/gibberish/

“Vaxan an ug bungin dinflow axasswipos. Zo Kiffolisk Slaxansraxatol wirr vaxako sonso eb axarr yeep sonsoropt wittolicks.”

4 Likes

Screw that! I’m with you on the apologies, but i ain’t give up on the Retraction just yet. The Retraction is v.important to me! I have my reasons! If you fkn cross the picket line at this Critical Juncture then u will have the whole Union to deal with, fkn scab!

5 Likes

Only if you mention fingering his wife…

You’re so Drama Bearsy. I’m on the edge of my seat!

2 Likes

hehe he said flange :lou_lol:

Sore buttocks?

1 Like

I was bit banking on beltch producing his scandalous dossiers around now. I thought that kind of shit-hot government white-paper might shake things up srs! But he seems to have hit a wall. Either he just give up, or, as seems more likely, reading 29 pages of this drivel in one sitting drove him to do something silly rip, edward beakerhands :lou_sad:

2 Likes

I should imagine that his hands are all Arthur Itis, he’s not used to having that much weight in his hand, not even a fraction of that weight TBF!!

1 Like

Do you remember his build up to the Kat joke? Maybe you should sit in your chair properly before you hurt your spine!!!

2 Likes

It was a fkn pelle joke, and tho it didn’t get much traction on here, i still to this day have ppl come up to me on the street and say how much they enjoyed it and shake my hand

Down voted on behalf of Furball!

1 Like

Bleach reminds me of St Chalet, bless him. Merrily enjoying his mug thread, oblivious to the absolute carnage happening just down the road. :lou_is_a_flirt:

8 Likes

I’m sorry @bearsy I had to downvote that, it’s part of the cure for your delusion. Admitting you are deluded is the start.

1 Like

That’s ok. At least you Apologised.

6 Likes

I need to update my dossiers actually, especially after all the allegations on this thread.

3 Likes

Fuck you Lou, fuck you.

1 Like

That was a strange episode, looking back. I have soft spot for frbl, not least because at one point he posted something like “Everyone on here is a complete cunt. Except Bearsy” and that touched me v.deeply, to be singled out so clearly, as someone who is not a Complete cunt. I still quote what he said on my cv and have him down as a reference. But, you know, the bit where his wife left him cos of what Goatboy said about her + corbyn on a football frm, that was a bit Strange, when you think about it.

1 Like

Anyway I thought it was @chertsey-saint that had the dossiers not @saintbletch

Yeah, he forgot to add that your’e an utter cunt :lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

You cheap cunt. All anyone has to say is that you’re not a cunt and you’re round there to give them a rim job and reach around.

1 Like