Should the rich pay for your kid's free lunch?

Before I do that, could you please just clarify what you mean by “Just had a Kid”?

5 Likes

Stop picking on @coxford_lou you misogynistic bully

I’ll take my punishment, but please - not at the hands of Tokyo!

3 Likes

I’ll leave that open goal alone.

4 Likes

Well, I had to photoshop myself out of that picture.

1 Like

I’d be really fucking angry by now - except I still don’t get it! :lou_lol:

Yeah, this is certainly the thread to be demanding apologies.

Excellent work, people. Special mention goes out to @stickywhitedovepiss - who has added to his reputation as a fucking weird stalker by revealing he went to the same school as a lot of us, possibly around the same time, and has only bothered to point it out now.

“Now you’re stalking!”

Maybe you should take your time reading the posts, instead of thrushing through them?

2 Likes

lols at beltch doing his forensic thread analysis and thinking he was near end, and now has to read the last few pages of bollocks as well. Let’s keep going! Post faster + shitter!

4 Likes

Cat poo doggy wet car munch flange can

3 Likes

If we go back and edit posts would he technically have to start again?

5 Likes

It is difficult to keep this off topic and calm when pap keeps jumping in with more dumb stuff. Pap, will you concentrate on recognising the results of the election and leave educating hungry kids to us?

4 Likes

:lou_lol: Seriously people! This is the funniest thread ever! :lou_lol:

I reckon all the Saintsweb people who are always lurking on this forum but never have the balls to properly deflect, will be reading this thread and dying to hit the login button!

If ever there was a thread that could possibly entice the very cool Furball back to this forum, this could be it!

We’ve hit forum gold!

Nothing speaks to the will of the People, like the opportunity to pile on pap.

4 Likes

Yeah, it did work out better than I imagined.

I didn’t quite expect Pap to nail himself so readily to the cross of hubris and humility. It is Easter week though…

4 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t realise we were still writing lucid and meaningful stuff on this thread. I retract my previous statement and apologise wholeheartedly.

See? Not that difficult.

5 Likes

That lasted long.

Did one of the bigger boys upset you on SWF and refuse to apologise? :lou_sunglasses:

How does pap not get his cunt kicked in on a daily basis? Is the clue in when he thought I might turn up to the pub and he said “I am not nearly as much of a cunt in real life?”. Do you put it on for the forum Pap. Serious question?

2 Likes

It lasted long enough to make you look like an even bigger proverbial which was kinda the point given you were never going to apologise.

But let’s move on, eh?

1 Like