💤 Scheduled downtime

Oh look, it’s just done it in the Burnley thread (I was actually trying to look at the css for the tags and icons that are orange in my browser). However there are no console messages :man_shrugging:

Fuck!

I hold you personally responsible.

1 Like

Just happened on the “I use a camp theme, has anyone else seen the icons change to a lovely hue of tangerine?” thread.

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea what you two love birds are banging on about but I accidentally found out how to add a poll

• We all care, deeply
  • I don’t give a shit
  • We don’t give a shit

0 voters

:lou_facepalm_2:

And I just abused my power by adding a third option and closed the poll early (and also fixed your poll so that it is now a single choice instead of multiple).

Fucking amateurs.

2 Likes

And I just reopened it

4 Likes

Cunts.

1 Like

Closed

yeah, yeah, I know, we can do this all day

1 Like

Still open

Your move

:lou_is_a_flirt:

Lol.

Results of today’s matches

Home Score Away Comment
@saintbletch 0 - 1 @Cobham-Saint Away Win
@BTripz 1 - 1 @Cobham-Saint Extra time being played
3 Likes

Cunt

5 Likes

still keeps locking up so you cannot scroll to the end of the thread with out refreshing the screen first.

1 Like

I left two tabs open all day yesterday with the developer tools open and breakpoints set so I can see where the failure is - and it didn’t go bang all funning day!

What thread went bang for you, Phil?

I think it was either the Burnley thread or the other games not involving Saints thread.

1 Like

Would you believe it but this thread has just gone bang - but I didn’t have the dev tools open so I am still in the fucking dark!

I just voted… where is the post vote big fooking hoolie debate about the result thread or should insattt one now?

You should definitely insattt one now, Map.

1 Like

I am so all thumbs

Cunts

2 Likes

Bottom of the page missing again.

1 Like

And now I’ve posted, its come back.

Spooky!

2 Likes