'Sanchez' - a new epic historical drama from Grandee Productions

Now that Tarentino is now scrabbling around for a job, I’m ducking out of the high speed car chase sequence just in case AG thinks of replacing Brizzie Saint as technical advisor.

2 Likes

Gentlemen. we har having problems Green-lighting this project due to lack of production funds. If the forum members all send me £5we might be able to get it off the ground.

We are also looking at an option on a new totally original Scandi-Noir: Fett: den jävla detektiven , which features Detective Inspector Fett, and his handie assistant. After a body is found on the half-way line just before kick off at FC Groengotsjakt stadium, with all its organs removed, the Fat detective faces the case of his life as he races to prevent a crime so hideous it is beyond description… this one has legs,or is that hands?

Sounds like this one has legs…if no internal organs.

Now that I’ve stopped donating saleable items to our local Oxfam shop can I bring a car-load of tatt, whoops I mean saleable items, for you to put on EBay in lieu of the cash donation. Pensioners need to be thrifty.

1 Like