šŸ‡»šŸ‡Ŗ Same old story in Venezuela?

They havenā€™t invaded Venezuela either but the same shite is happening. There are plenty of other ways to achieve the aims, as shown in the economic hitman video I shared earlier. Stage a coup and overthrow the democratically elected leadership, fund rebels or assassinations. Military action and occupation is usually the last roll of the dice.

Any of this sound familiar?

Yep because they tried it in Iran back in the 50s.

1 Like

Careful, an anti globalist opinion can get you called all sorts of things(capitalist apologists will wish you burnt at the stake).
These kind of posts remind me of the Planet Earth is fucked thread(i could post on there every day). It all comes back to energy, always has. The west wastes it like thereā€™s no tomorrow and will kill anyone and anything(environment) to get it.
Venezuela has more than oil, when it comes to natural resources. America has been fucking it over for many many decades.

1 Like

And now you know why I usually stick to the Saints threads!

2 Likes

Where have I defended the USā€™s practices? I have merely pointed out if the people wanted an election they should be allowed one, their steak eating ruler isnā€™t popular so he should prove he has a mandate.

Fair?

Your hypocrisy over condemning the US and not Russia is galling.

Georgia?
Ukraine?
And many many more.

But you donā€™t believe in real democracy and refuse to accept the will of the Venezuelan people, for a puppet regime, so globalist can steal the resources of the people.
Please define what kind of democrat you are?

Free will, right of expression and right of protest.

Now I know from reading your posts this is an anathema to you but the right to live without state interference, go on have that steak, real leaders do thatā€¦

And weā€™ve already discussed this, this happens and its wrong but its real, I donā€™t deny it but all nations do it or try to influence, weaken and project.
The Soviets did it, condemn them as well.

For instance have you noticed how close Putin and Maduro are?
What the US is doing is wrong but its the same as Russia in Ukraine.
Proxy wars, and to think theyā€™re bedfellows as wellā€¦

I didnā€™t say you were condoning anything or anyone Baz. I was simply stating that thereā€™s more than one way to skin a cat in these situations. The clandestine approach is much favoured these days so itā€™s not necessarily a military occupation in the style of Afghanistan or Iraq that is in the offing. Not too many ā€˜terroristsā€™ hiding in Venezuelan caves either to go after. What is going on in Venezuela just screams of this type of nefarious intervention to me. The West gives as many fucks about the humanitarian crisis as I do about Pompey winning at the weekend.

Iā€™ve enjoyed my time here and said what I wanted to say but Iā€™m off to see if weā€™ve signed Che Adams yet. See you on the other side!

6 Likes

I love it when you do this. Such a long winded way of saying "i have no justifiable argument(not while Iā€™m pretending to be a democrat).
The people voted last year. Guess who for?
But the the Democrat in you screams for sanctions(economic war on innocent civilians) and foreign forced change of government.
Still waiting for you to explain democracy and the will of the people.

How much Russian made munitions have they got?
Its a proxy war and that is all there is to it, people on here trying to political capital either are blind or hypocritical.

Where have I screamed for sanctions, its apparent youā€™re not a democrat and believe in totalitarian rule, on that note goodnight.

Just in the last half hour. Why did only say a dozen :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Goodnight SOS.

Good night Barry. Donā€™t worry, there are no Russians under the bed. You can turn the light out. Itā€™s still safe.

I cannot believe youā€™ve lured me back in so soon! Iā€™ve said nothing about Russia at any point. I am not a Russian sympathiser in any sense, however I am self aware enough to know that almost everything I ā€˜knowā€™ about Russia and communism etc has been fed to me by the western media and guided by their western interests. And I trust the mass media about as far as I can throw them.

Anyone who is anyone on the world stage is interfering somewhere where theyā€™re not needed but they do so because it benefits them politically and economically and in the US case, their corporations financially.

Anyway, we havenā€™t signed Che Adams yet.

5 Likes

Why would he offer another one he has a fixed term to serve the same as the UK government has before they have to offer another vote.

2 Likes

Like Macron?

At least their leader was elected. Iā€™m still waiting for Trump to declare Corbyn our interim leader.

3 Likes