šŸ‡»šŸ‡Ŗ Same old story in Venezuela?

Now that is genuinely hilarious.

2 Likes

Against an opposition that boycotts the democratic process in order to decry it, while declaring itself Presidente!

Really not a surprise to see @Barry-Sanchez batting for the Banana Republic.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t said that at all.

https://twitter.com/alihadi68/status/1089953999170740229

Letā€™s keep this for future reference.
No, never, is the simple and obvious answer.
You either donā€™t understand real democracy, or are against it.
Please define what you mean when you say ā€œso many economic migrantsā€, supply relevant data and explain how this supersedes democracy and the will of the people, in their own country.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I am a democrat, if the will of the Venezuelan wants another vote fine if they donā€™t fine.
Maybe you like steaks and dictatorsā€¦
Trump should be your guy as wellā€¦

So you canā€™t back up anything you claim. Not unsurprising Barry.
The Venezuelans voted less than a year ago. Your propaganda rag told you that, didnā€™t they?
Will of the people or not? It is that simple(for a democrat).

Well a democrat would offer another one, have a steak and chill out.

Could say the same about the Brexit vote.

Others may differ.

You could say the same about another Brexit vote, Iā€™d disagree but Iā€™d honour another one if there was a genuine mandate.

So an election anytime someone asks for one. Or in the case of the west, just demand who you want put in place.
How very democratic(maybe in a NATO version).
I call for Julian Assange to be made president of USA within 8 days, or the rest of the world will punish innocent Americans. Thatā€™s how we do democracy isnā€™t it?

Mandate, when there is a mandate SOS.

Sssh, donā€™t tell Barry, but you know who, fixed the vote.
Heā€™s only said it 11 times today and i want the full dozen(although, for some strange reason, he doesnā€™t like to talk about that one).

What are you blathering on about now. What mandate?
Itā€™s an American led coup, nothing else going on.
Barry, the democrat :joy::joy::joy:

You will do what we say and we will steal all of your oil. Like this for starters.
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1089996963364458497

If the people wanted a vote, I forgot youā€™re in bed with dictators and donā€™t like to enfranchise people, have a steak.

On account of its natural resources, Venezuela has always been part of the imperial globalisation plan. This will continue until the west get their puppet in power and he starts playing ball and pumping cheap oil.

As the video states, Iran will be next and we will all debate the legitimacy and ethics of that narrative just like all the others. But once you wade through all the bullshit itā€™s always the same outcome driven by the same agenda.

As the days go on ā€˜Team America World Policeā€™ is quickly becoming less satire and more documentary.

4 Likes

Ok Barry, for the last time, they voted last year and your puppet, after demanding and getting an early election, pulled out, because no one supported him, so his puppet masters made him pull out, as it would have destroyed the delicate thread of legitimacy he clings too.
Why do you believe youā€™re a democrat?

Iran wonā€™t be next, it canā€™t be invaded for one, itā€™d be a deathtrap.

I believe in free will and the right to demonstrate for one, chew on that.