šŸ‡»šŸ‡Ŗ Same old story in Venezuela?

Ukrainian self determination?
Georgia?

Of course I believe in the right of self determination, let the people have a vote.

The Venezuelans did.
The west is quite clearly wrong and has no respect for democracy.
Glad we agree on that.

1 Like
3 Likes

Just move to somewhere where your ideals are more aligned.

Off to Ukraine are you?

2 Likes

Not my cup of tea, progressive vā€™s nationalistā€™s, Iā€™ll only live where Iā€™d like to, I like the UK, do you? You donā€™t appear to.

Are you saying this is no longer a country for someone that believes in democracy and self determination?
That is all i have asked. You seem to have changed your mind though. Thatā€™s the problem youā€™ll always face, blindly following the propaganda, because itā€™s all over the place.

A couple of stories today in the Guardian, i realise that this is a tin foil hat site, but it is very enlightening as to what really matters to the powers that be who are driving the agenda re the ongoing events in Venezuela.Bear in mind that the recipient of the 1.2 billion in gold reserves has never stood for election, (boycotted them because he knew he would lose miserably).

The other one is an opinion piece from a gentleman who teaches human rights and philosophy at the University of London, who admittedly has a foreign sounding name and therefore is probably suspect, obviously a Commie who has been given a platform by the Tin Foil Hatters at the Manchester Guardian. But he seems to know what heā€™s talking about.

1 Like

Even the South bit? :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

This the funny bit. The election was called early. Can you guess on whose demand?

Of course you donā€™t. At least have the courage of your convictions and admit it, hypocrisy is never a nice look.

I am saying that, Manduro can easily rectify this by having a vote, the question marks over the previous one require this.
This is easy to follow.

pourquio?

I love the UK. Itā€™s just some of the cunts in it.

Well by your bleatinā€™ Iā€™d say youā€™re outnumbered son.

My bleating? lol.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm, not about the oil at all

Probably is, our most basic needs are riddled in corruption.

No, what you say makes no sense.
The puttet, demanded an election, got one, then realised everyone knew he was a capitalist puttet, so had to pull, as to not fully destroy the miniscule amount of legitimacy heā€™s clinging to and the propaganda you swallow whole.
There are no question marks, apart from over the head of the puppet and murderers.
The easy thing to follow, is that anyone that doesnā€™t denounce this blatant, anti democratic, attempt at removing a democratically elected leader(has it been a year yet since the puppet demanded an election?), does not believe in the will of the people, or democracy in any true form.

Surely if the US has to take in so many economic migrants they can seek reform and change in the Country the migrants are coming from?