Saints vs Watford (FA Cup) - Sat 27th Jan 3pm KO

New boy on the bench, no Redmond in the squad. Other than that a pretty strong team.

Any live streams on t’internet? Nothing in the usual places…May have to listen to Merrington…

:lou_sad:

What has Redmond done/said to go from being undroppable to not even getting in the squad…i think this is the second or third time he’s been completely dropped. I reckon he’s kicked off and believes that he’s the best player ast saints and MP has had enough.

I do like to speculate and make stuff up. I should be posting this on Twitter.

4 Likes

I bumped in to Pellegrino in Specsavers a couple of months ago.

I don’t believe in coincidences.

5 Likes

Nothing Kev. Apparently there are no live broadcasts anywhere in the World of our game … maybe an indication of a foregone conclusion or the fact that we have become so boring to watch. Merrington it is.

1 Like

Commentary on Saints website is 6mins behind ffs!

I’ll cheer Stephens’ goal in a few mins then

yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

and that is it Jstephens scores after 4 mins

2 acknowledgements and nothing else.

Even live score dont have a commentry

what is going on?

Yep. Dull as since the goal. Was beginning to regret my option to stay at home now that there’s no stream but the last 30 mins reminded me that I was right.

If you want to be entertained by Radio Solent’s finest then he club site commentary is the best that’s on offer today. COYR

Commentary on Saints website @philippinesaint

1 Like

Cedric Soares drills the ball across goal but Shane Long just can’t quite reach it.

12 quid per ticket. Or a third of a shot of laphroig 25 yr old in the rockstone.

2 Likes

Bored

Plus a shit of a journey from Carrotland. Entertained by the chants of "You’re fuckin shit, you’re fuckin shit " on the radio. Quality from the Saints fans.

Saints knocking on the door for their second.

Shane Long and Sofiane Boufal have both had shots saved by Orestis Karnezis.

Javi Garcia makes his second change as Andre Carrillo comes off for Roberto Pereyra.

“Same old Watford, always cheating” loud and clear on the commentary !

Get Cedric off and Yo Shida on.