Saints vs Swans season opener match thread

This, Fowllyd. Some people think we should have a team full of world class players (who do not cost £50m or more to buy and are not paid £100k a week and are not about to fuck off to a bigger club :lou_facepalm_2:).

2 Likes

I have just punished myself again by watchinh the Saints matc 90 in 90 :slight_frown:

Not once but three times. :lou_facepalm_2:

We are now 12-0 up…as I moved the goalpost over a tad :cool:

Made me realise…I have no need to go up the training ground with my Old mate Rickie :laughing:

I will just get down to St Marys and move the blooooody goalposts :smile:

Not our boyz shooting boots fault at all…I blame the groundsman :wink:

1 Like

I posted this when?

OH FUCK PAP…I think we have bee hacked. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

If people on here want real red faces look at their blind optimism for this season and our playing squad, some right belters and gold on there.

What the fuck are you bleating on about you plank…do you really spend your whole day trawling back though ancient threads. Laughable…tragic but laughable. :lou_lol:

Yes, yes I do, my meaningless existence is somewhat more fulfilled in reading some absolute blind faith belters of optimism and hype.
It fills me with no end of glee at the childlike faith in the club and all is well, its Titanicesque in hope and defiance.
Makes me laugh and proud in equal measure.

Good lord. You really are a sad fucker barry.

Keep it classy.

This is Sotonians, and around here we say Barry is the personification of the term “the devil makes work for idle hands”.

tbf, it amounts to the same fucking thing :smiley:

1 Like

Just proving a point, there are some real optimistic pearlers on there.

‘Kin hell - some things never change do they

:lou_facepalm_2:

You have absolutely nothing to prove.

We got the point half a decade ago. I don’t think you get the point of supporting a football team.

I think your entire posting career is just one big lead up to the momentous day when you finally come out of the closet, sliding on your knees in full kit LFC wanker mode before tastefully licking a picture of Klopp.

6 Likes