Saints vs Swans season opener match thread

Presumably Sigurdsson has the same virus that VVD has caught - and l suspect Coutinho has the same symptoms…

1 Like

Friday snooze, wake up and see OzDave post he wishes MP had a cross dressed transgender.

Gotta cut back on the cheese

1 Like

Full presser can be found on the OS

2 Likes

Contain your excitement people

1 Like

MP is a tactical genius.

He’s gonna play Taylor in front of FF in goal - proof

We’ve seen the false 9. MP gives us the false 1(commonly known as Fraser Forster).

1 Like

Get Yoshida on free kicks

3 Likes

Quality fail from Boufal there too.

1 Like

J.Foot Steve Jackson Yo Shida Bert Rand

Romeu

JWP Boufal Redmond

Tadic

Gabbiadini

Nice sunny moring here in Ozland. Didn’t catch last evening’s game live but will watch on catch up soon.

Sooo excited for our season to start, transgender translator or not!!

I am reasonable confident of a good season. The key to anyone team having a good year is to have a awesome attack and not be shitehouse at the back as the remit from above is provide entertainment and good defence (unless you’re Italian) will always come second to out and out goal scoring.

Hopefully opposition teams will learn to please shoot close to Frazer’s reach and Yoshi has gone to study concentrating for 90 minutes, then it’s happy days

Have you been possessed by a Thai prostitute OSD?

Keep up Goaty.

It’s Cambodian Lady Boys these days according to Bearsy’s “friend”

Geez, one comment about missing MoPo’s transLATOR and we are all in full swing :lou_facepalm_2:

4 Likes

Bearsy started it on my what to do in Cambodia thread :sunglasses:

Apparently "his friend alleges that the Lady Boys are better & cheaper than Thailand.

THEN you waded in :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Apologies for any confusion @dubai_phil I hope you found what you were looking for in Cambodia

mwah mwah.

Christmas trip and no, as stated that’s the other Phil’s job on here to report on such matters not mine

1 Like

I’d just like us to score some goals…please football gods, be kind to us this season.

3 Likes

0-0

Boufal to kick his own foot when clean through on goal

2 Likes

You forgot the Tadic Penalty miss…