Saints vs Brighton - Weds 31st Jan (7.45pm KO)

That doesn’t fit in with Les"legend on footie manager"Reed and Ralph"ice hockey" Kruegar plan.

1 Like

It may not Bazz, yet it’s time to either go down or make a stand. As a collective, those players are being held back to draw their way to safety. Never seen that happen. Most awesome kit for ages, most fucking depressing season for ages

5 Likes

Why are we constantly falling over and slipping . its like they are playing in trainers

These cunts have no heart to make a stand, they don’t represent me or my City, hairdresser cunts. I do hear though its getting rather heated in the stadium, these little footballers need a showing of how pampered they are the fucking little pricks.

Boufal and Carrillo on please.

3 Likes

got to be a half time change surly

I’d wait just a little longer.

March should do it.

1 Like

@barry-sanchez is just obstreperous by nature. Get used to it.

It is dull, but i would never have remembered those two words without thinking of Barry, so something worthwhile has come out of it(best i can offer, sorry).

1 Like

Most of the ground is utterly silent as usual Baz. The rest are upset that the Bovril has run out.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Until it sinks in I’ll continue, until the last clapper sees reality I’ll continue.

Time to take your meds Barry.

1 Like

He she is the cord wearing allegro driver, hows the game clapper? Happy, excuses at the ready? Fire away.

That famous Southern passion in the St Marys stadium…

…or you receive enough downvotes to be asked to change your posting style.

1 Like

Don’t think there are many that can’t see Barry.

I’m a bit worried about your insistence that everyone has to agree with you though. People are allowed to be wrong in a democracy, no matter how glaringly obvious it might be and yes, even if they know it themselves. Learn to accept that, it will do your blood pressure the world of good.

3 Likes

How many does he need?

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

There is no absolute number @cb-saint . Consistent downvotes will do the trick.

Barry is free to spew his negativity across this forum, but if the membership doesn’t want to see it then the mods will intervene.

Spewing this negativity in the middle of a game where passions are running high, and then rubbing people’s noses in it will simply make people angry.

1 Like

Or I am their keyboard punchbag, the clappers love it, something to take their fury out on, they’re wrong, they don’t know football for shit but let them have their cake.

1 Like