Saints vs Brighton - Weds 31st Jan (7.45pm KO)

I may have no choice in the matter - Windows update going on

:lou_facepalm_2:

Team selection would suggest the manager has realised that we sit back when we take the lead, so is making sure we don’t score(Long against a team he’s not going to be able to run behind), until he replaces him in the 80th minute and we hold on for a well earned draw.

Despite this brilliant planning we will win 2-1. Højbjerg and Højbjerg for the goals.

oh ffs!

Hoedt you dick

for fucks sake

Fucking told you sops. We’re fucked with these cunts.

Belting start. Jeez talk about making life hard

Fuck off Barry you relentless melt

Hoedt concedes a penalty for tripping Solly March.

I can’t believe the team he’s put out.

3 Likes

Because he is a clueless cunt mark 2, Branfoot the revenge.

2 Likes

Unlucky Hoj Boj

we still have not had a shot on target

He’ll still spin some shit and the clappers will believe it, fucking pansies, boo the cunts off have a pitchy and fucking get everyone fired up, this is fuckign bollocks.

Barry’s right.

If we don’t win this game we will be instantly relegated.

It would be much better to stop supporting the team.

The time to panic is right now!

I’m with you Barry.

What team are you going to support instead?

I think I’ll pick Manchester City, they are much closer to the spending profile I need to achieve an erection.

4 Likes

Baz, it’s simple, if you’re not enjoying it you don’t have to watch it. Tone down the negativity. We get it, you’re pissed off.

2 Likes

Thank fuck we didn’t sign Theo Walcott by the way…

:lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

My feet are cold.

That is the only thing of note from that half.

Voted down because I’m fed up with your whining and whinging. We’ve heard it all before,…a constant spew of shite.

3 Likes

How are the fans, all clappy or fucking fuming, it will get ugly if we lose this game.

It’s the players standing almost still waiting for “something” to happen. 'King drop the bullshit “Southampton Way” and go 4-4-2, Davis off, Carrillo on. FROM THE OFF

2 Likes