:saints: Saints v Wolves :wolvesfc: (PL)

This’ll cheer @Barry-Sanchez up

Think I said I won’t be at the game or watching because of the Farnham Beerex.

Anyway news just in. I’m going for a curry after and scientists studying the warping of space-time and capturing a picture of a black hole have actually taken a picture of my ring-piece from the future - Sunday morning :

We’ve all been there…

5 Likes

Can smells escape a black hole?

2 Likes

From empirical experience, yes. Smell is one of the many things that can escape from my black hole…

Could eggs escape or would you need the suck-o-matic3000 to get them out?

6 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ralph Krueger Leaves the Club

Now the good news is that they have switched my flight and now I don’t have to worry about a 1 hour connection at Frankfurt (shitest airport in the world TM)

So short of a complete disaster I will be there

5 Likes

On this subject, who’s up for a glass or two (or indeed more) before the game? Any takers? Preferred venue? I’m a well-known tart who’ll go pretty much anywhere with pretty much anybody.*

*But not there with just anybody, OK? Well, pretty much anybody, but definitely not Bletch.

3 Likes

Edit: As long as a wallet does not need to see the light of day

:wink:

I am training it down with the much-anticipated returning @SO5-4BW and, I understand, the not-so-junior SO5 junior unit #1. I am sure we will be up for pre-match convivialities and will discuss.

1 Like

I’m up for a few. Is there disabled access at the Stable?

I have our debut gig mkII tonight and won’t be off stage till after kickoff. All things going equal both the band and the Saints will be winners!

4 Likes

Hope you go down well with the crowd.

What’s the old phrase, “break a leg”…?

1 Like

That’s the one! Looking forward to it but the points are v close to being more important

Think it’s “Do a cruciate” these days.

Good luck OSD!

1 Like

Has that replaced the “do a metatarsal”?

Yep, nowadays for me “do a metatarsal” is behind “do a cruciate” and “do a’ arthritis”…and “do a rotator cuff” for that matter…in fact “do two rotator cuffs” to be more precise…oh and “do a groin”…and…

2 Likes

Reminds me of a chap who rather unfortunately ‘did a testicle’. Athol was his name, nice chap. The event took place at the Student union at my old alma mata. Back in 1990, the Gothic monstrosity that was ‘The Mission’ seem quite popular, and were about to embark on an arena tour across Europe. They were gracing us with their presence for a small warm up gig (our venue had a thousand capacity). Being the Starfucker tart I am, I was heavily involved in all things ‘Ents’ and was coordinating the ‘local crew’ for the ‘get-in’ which involves getting a load of big blokes to shift about 200 flight cases from 6 articulated trucks… anyway the biggest of these cases was for the mammoth main sound console. A huge Soundcraft 64 Channel beast that needed 10 said hairy blokes to lift it onto the appropriate supporting tables…

On placement, there was a high pitch scream emanating from the Athol as his face slowly turned ashen, signed with pain and tears, having been the perfect height to have caught a bollock between table and flight case + mixing desk.

As mentioned, he ‘did a testicle’ - The squashed remains of which were extracted from his bleeding sac in the local Hospital. They were even kind enough to drop in a fake one of the appropriate size whilst he was under the knife :wink:

4 Likes

Time for the pub? Stable? I’m bored.

I think with so many wankers around these days, breaking a wrist is more debilitating. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes