:saints: Saints v Wolves :wolvesfc: (PL)

• :wolvesfc: after their FA Cup semi-final loss donā€™t ā€œturn upā€ and :saints: play like they played against the Bin Dippers and put a hatful of chances away, :saints: to win by 2+ goals
  • :wolvesfc: bounce back from their Wembley humiliation and put :saints: to the sword, Jimenez shows his future employers his skills and puts a handful of chances away, :wolvesfc: by 2+ goals
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • scrappy, dour game that :saints: win by an effort deflected in off of Ingsā€™ backside, :saints: by the odd goal
  • in an otherwise terrible game a Jimenez speculative effort rebounds off of the underside of the cross-bar and pings off of Gunnā€™s head into the net, :wolvesfc: by the odd goal

0 voters

I shall be in deepest, darkest Singapore this Saturday. We seem to do quite well when Iā€™m not in the country so Iā€™m hoping for a continuationā€¦
Last two times weā€™ve played while I was in the Asian metropolis we won at Palace and the time before that it was a success at the Liberty Stadium.
Nothing like waking up to that resultā€¦

3 Likes

I shall be in deepest, darkest Surrey this Saturday. Iā€™ll at the annual jolly-boys day out at the Farnham Beerex.

Iā€™ll check in every now and again.

One of the old and now relocated Dubai crew watches games there with other Saints fans find him on Twitter @tankerman66

I have just arrived in deepest darkest Singapore, but should be home in time for the game, connections allowing.

2 Likes

So you are heading directly to the Four Floors ?

2 Likes

Donā€™t know what you mean :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

My mate told me about that. Sounds like a belter.

it is fun

Probably get to the second floor before having to remortgage.

1 Like

nah Start at the top floor and then work your way down its easier to come down stairs with beer in you and that is the expensive bit

2 Likes

Maybe we need to start a ā€˜Saints in Asiaā€™ threadā€¦

I can cover Malaysia and The Philippines :slight_smile:
there is a Malaysia Saints Facebook group as well.

I could order a Singapore Chow Mein if that helps.

3 Likes

My brother knew a girl once that did an elaborate party piece with a Singapore Chow Mein. Needless to say she ended up sat in the sink.

Rule 1 - please.

In accordance with Bletchā€™s seventh law of tangential music linkageā€¦

1 Like

And to get back on topicā€¦

Are you going to the game then @saintbletch?

1 Like

To our new Singapore contingent.
The Lazy Lizard is THE official Saints Bar in Singapore.

Equally as I am now ITK, are you guys actually going to Sing to chase eggs this weekend? Were you trying to keep your Egg Chasing tendencies a secret from the rest of us? Should we have a ā€œtrans-sport reassignment/re-education programme?ā€

Anyway Tankerman on Twitter (Mike) is now awaiting your DMā€™s and ready to meet up.

[11:06, 4/10/2019] +65 9729 6340: The Lazy Lizard is the official bar for Saints
[11:06, 4/10/2019] +65 9729 6340: I usually watch up at Boat Quay in Penny Black or Harryā€™s
[11:07, 4/10/2019] +65 9729 6340: Depends who is playing as the two local sides Man U and Liverpool will always get first choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
[11:08, 4/10/2019] +65 9729 6340: We may be ok this weekend as no big clashes!

2 Likes