:saints: Saints v Wolves :wolvesfc: (PL)

Two teams that like to defend, like to counter, like to win the ball back and like to keep possession.

0-0

Made sense when I clicked it.

Wolves are more than capable of beating us so I would take a 0-0, for all the improvements Ralph has made we still concede too many so a clean sheet would be most welcome.

2-0 Saints.

1 Like

Low score draw for me, 1-1.

Boom!

Get In!!!

It’s on Canal + 2 Sport here on Saturday so that means it will be on the bars in town.

What could possibly go wrong? Phil in town watching a football match again…

I totally fucked up re the sevens. If I had realised they were on I would have contrived a reason to stay on.

:lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2:

Just remember to shut the fucking door.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good point, well made!

Eggs??? You’ve completely lost me there… What have I missed?

Topic wise, we’re going to win. I can feel it in my eggs.

I think he was talking about Gwyneth Paltrow’s “detox” eggs…maybe.

1 Like

Crikey! Suck off machines in hospitals and stone eggs up yer growler. I’ve learned a lot over the last couple of days.

If you get eggs stuck can the suck off machine suck them out? Be much more cost effective if it’s multi-functional.

2 Likes

Maybe, but it’s unlikely to get a celebrity endorsement if there is a risk of litigation. I like your thinking, though gavstar and it could certainly be a wonderful idea for a Christmas present for a fun loving, open minded couple.

2 Likes

This thread has gone more wrong than our Dubai crew What’s App group.
:lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

You’re right, Polski. I apologise unreservedly to the Board members for my deviation.

1 Like

Deviation or deviancy?

5 Likes

Now, now, let’s get back on track and talk about Santo’s magnificently hairy mandible.

Not sure about snatch eggs, but I’ve been bollock deep a few times, does that count?

(With apologies to our those with a sense of decency and decorum - I am now officially ashamed)

Wolves 1-3 Saints

Presser summary …
Ingsy is back from his hostage situation at the hands of the loan shark.
Lemina still has Delhi belly and will be confined to trap one.
Big Jan is fresh from his kicking of No Salad and rearing to get stuck in
“Are we going to bid for Che Adams” … “I don’t want to talk about individuals but yes”
“How many points do you think we can get from the next 6 games ?” … “I agree with Saint CD - 18”
“Will Wolves be difficult to beat” … “They play the same system as us so they can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo and their defenders are on holiday”
“How’s the first year gone at Saints” … “fuckin love the fans and the banter. The players are a bunch of shysters. There’s a great forum I’ve found that has really helped me to shape the team selection. We’ve even got a cock sucking machine in the home changing room. Bit of a bugger about the eggs stuck up Lems’s arse though”

COYR

SCD xx

10 Likes

Did he mention anything about Gwyneth?