:pl: :saints: Saints v West Ham :westhamfc:

:saints: v :westhamfc:

Not on TV, moved because of West Ham’s European games

• :westhamfc: are a bit of a boogey team for us, I see nothing but another :saints: loss incoming. © @Btripz
  • @Dizzyfeet sees a result and a stay of execution, :saints: win
  • Another flaccid first half doing nothing until we go down, stimulating us to stand up and deliver in the second half, leading to an exciting climax but the usual ultimate disappointment. :saints: to lose © @Shroppie
  • We are too apathetic to have a poll © @Shroppie
  • Bore draw
  • Score draw

0 voters

West Ham are a bit of a boogey team for us, I see nothing but another loss incoming.

2 Likes

Scamacca seems to have hit a run of form

I see a result and a stay of execution

Another flaccid first half doing nothing until we go down, stimulating us to stand up and deliver in the second half, leading to an exciting climax but the usual ultimate disappointment.

5 Likes

You are the Secret Optimist and I claim my £5.

3 Likes

Do you really see a stay of execution as optimism?

If we win this one, and Ralph gets a stay of execution, we’ll lose the next 7…

2 Likes

Seeing a result counts as optimistic imho. I’m expecting a solid defeat.

1 Like

Talking to a long suffering season ticket holding mate this morning, he reckons that come what may Ralph won’t be sacked until the World Cup break, but that he’ll go then regardless of results in the meantime.

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Makes sense.
Training camp in Miami
New start.
Transfer window coming up

Equally could be too late by then

3 Likes

Are we too apathetic to have a poll?

Do it yourself, I’m sure you can edit the OP to put one in :yum:

I suppose you’re going to ask about an update on the Superbru and Fantasy football thread in a minute

1 Like

I’m too apathetic.

2 Likes

Here’s my poll - I think saints are going to lose, RH will remain, but odds on him going go to something odds on - insert any number dependent on how apathetic you feel.

• Win
  • Lose
  • Draw
  • Too apathetic

0 voters

In your own time Bob….

3 Likes

I was even too apathetic to make the poll last beyond today …

3 Likes

You are all a bunch of fannies

How often have we been in this position

Lame duck manager

Shit players

Oh every season since Laurie lost the 79 League cup final

5 Likes

I’m going to be very kind - I’m going to reserve judgement as to whether the players are shite until after another manager has tried and they are still shite.
Tella seems to be doing OK away from the demoralising coaching st Southampton. I think the other loanees are also doing well for themselves.

1 Like