:pl: :saints: Saints v West Ham :westhamfc:

cough Championship
cough even Adam Armstrong scored for fun there
Let alone Brett Ormerod

1 Like

cough Che McAdams…

Even more so, Obafemi.

So - with what we have, and loanees we call back, we will have a potent strike force in the championship, in the (un)likely event we get relegated?
Obafemi won’t be coming back, as he was sold, but probably no great loss.

We’re a selling club already. God knows what would happen if we were relegated, by the time the subsequent fire sale was over we’d have about thirty quid from the owners to buy a new squad.

See the OP for how to build a poll :slight_smile:

Meh

2 Likes
  • Should we have a poll?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Bob

0 voters

Altogether now, Sutton is a cunt spot on :-

Southampton v West Ham (14:00)

This is another tough one. I feel like I could go for a draw in a lot of the games this week - Liverpool versus City is one of the few where I think there will be a clear winner.

It’s hard to judge Southampton off the back of their last game, because it was at Etihad Stadium and everyone loses there.

But Saints will need to be much better than they were last last time out at St Mary’s, when they were beaten by Everton.

I don’t think the pressure on Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl has gone away, and he needs a good result here.

I’m very tempted to go with a draw but things are going West Ham’s way at the moment - certainly more than they are going Southampton’s.

I really like Gianluca Scamacca up front, and the Hammers seem to be finding a way to win games.

Sutton’s prediction: 1-2

Ian’s prediction: 0-2

1 Like

Hard to argue with

1 Like

I know, I know…

So, everybody has Saints down to lose, including a bunch of aging fanatical supporters.

They’re all cunts, Saints will win this.

Excuse me I have never had them to lose.
A public appologie would be appreciated :slight_smile:

It’s West Ham FFS.
I know I am old but I’m struggling to remember when we last beat them at SMS

I dont care i will always believe we will win :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m with you

1 Like

As an aging git I think I went for a draw.

Looking at my Superbru standings we’re now either going give Wet Spam a right tonking or get dry shafted.

1 Like

1st home game of the season, 2017??

5 Likes

Thats the ex pats in us
Still support the home team regardless
I shall still have an England flag out next month.