:pl: :saints: Saints v West Ham United :westhamfc: (Live on Sky Sports)

Is there any particular reason why our defenders gravitate towards the six yard line rather than mark the man? This happens far too often.

Iā€™d take Djenepo off and bring Armstrong on(in the middle).

Not surprising really. Weā€™ve looked anything but dangerous, and weā€™re one down with another ruled out for offside and a further very decent penalty shout ruled out by VAR. They look like scoring, we donā€™t. No idea what Ralphā€™s going to try after the break.

I think everyone needs to calm down. If you look at my prediction, I have them getting one goal with another ruled out by VAR. I also say that we will win 2-1, so expect a second half resurgence and a couple of goals. I think the last few games have shown that we can only play 45 minutes and Ralph has obviously decided that weā€™ll play the second half today.

4 Likes

Letā€™s hope youā€™re right.

Because if you arenā€™t, in about 45 minutes youā€™ll get absolutely slaughtered.

Great start. Fuck me. We are asleep.

1 Like

Romeu on could be a good move. We should get more control centrally.

Panic clearing our box again. Weā€™re going to lose this.

Of course we are, weā€™re fucking shit.

1 Like

Goodnight Vienna, game over.

We are fucking chronic at the back.

1 Like

Trust in @fatso.

2 Likes

I did predict this. This is going to plan

VAR has saved so many times this season, fucks sake, its trying to help us and we still play like a shower of cunts.

Djenepo off the pace today. And no boufal to bring on.

You could put Messi in a Saints shirt and heā€™d be wank.

2 Likes

Getting into the game a little now. Romeu has helped in midfield. Need to out away the chances.

Was that a foul? (On Yarmelenko)

Great run and pass by Stephens right up until he took the sand wedge out of his bag.

Armstrong coming on forā€¦