:pl: :saints: Saints v West Ham United :westhamfc: (Live on Sky Sports)

He’s been out for weeks. Is it AIDS?

1 Like

I’m sure Boomers are a generation or 5 after yours :man_shrugging:

Sounds like he might have broken it then, I did that once kicking my son in the backside when I stubbed my toe on a door frame…

4 Likes

Hope it ain’t Glandular Fever, knocks you out for a bloody year or more

Poll added to the OP, put your money where your mouth is oh obese one…

edit : good man

The Lawro has spoken, aided and abetted by David Baddiel

Southampton v West Ham (17:30 GMT)

I don’t think West Ham have helped their manager Manuel Pellegrini with the noises that have been coming out of the club.

Whoever is feeding stories to the media seems to be trying to make everyone aware that Pellegrini’s future is being discussed, because he is not doing very well - so don’t be surprised if he is not here next Sunday.

You don’t need to say any of that, because it is obvious he is under pressure.
It just feels like Pellegrini is an empty tube of toothpaste - they are just squeezing the last bits out of him at the moment, and it won’t be long until he is done.

While West Ham slide down the table, Saints have been heading in the opposite direction with a run of seven points from their past four games.

They were unlucky to lose to Newcastle last time out and they have looked like a different team in recent weeks. Danny Ings cannot stop scoring at the moment, which is handy for them.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-1

David’s prediction: I have a romantic thing for Southampton because I was obsessed by Saints legend Matthew Le Tissier back in the 1990s. I do know he is not playing for them anymore but I have always quite liked them because of that. 2-2

2 Likes

3 Likes

I prefer Internet Ham to West Ham.

Slow start and we look a little sluggish.

We’ve got to test Martin in goal. Saw him interviewed this week and he’s an emotional wreck - he can’t believe he’s playing in the Prem.

It’s like he’s won a competition.

I’ve seen nothing to sway my opinion of a point at best.

VAR investigating a possible pen.

It’ll be one too…

No pen.

Under a labour government that would have been a pen…

4 Likes

No space in midfield. Being bullied everywhere.

Feels like we need to create more space in midfield.

1 Like

Was coming.

We don’t look focused.

So many individual errors and misplaced or miscontrolled passes.

Odd.

…and there we go. Looked in from four passes ahead.

1 Like

Sounded like clear boos at halftime.