:pl: :saints: Saints v Tottenham Hotspur :tottenhamfc: (Live on BT Sport)

:saints: v :tottenhamfc:

• what @fatso says even though he will probably get stroppy when I put another poll option that is similar to his prediction.
  • :saints: are at home, you know the score, :tottenhamfc: by the odd goal.
  • Moaninho has a score to settle after he was sacked from :manunitedfc: after the 2-2 draw last season, :tottenhamfc: by 2+ goals (but not 1-3 as that is what @fatso says)
  • :saints: defence is actually better than :tottenhamfc: defence and Adams actually scores, :saints: by the odd goal
  • :saints: shock Moaninho and play well and score a few, profligate no more, :saints: by 2+ goals.
  • score draw
  • bore draw (even though 0-0 might not be a boring game)

0 voters

OK, New Year’s Day game, is anyone that is a member not going, if so can I borrow your membership number please…

I would like 2 if possible

My 50th birthday game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem Bob, pm you when I get home. Mine and his-shortleggedness is available.

1 Like

Thanks @Saint-CD, muchly appreciated…

Didn’t realise that BT Sport are showing every single one of the NY Day games. That’s gonna be a great hangover cure and no doubt the cause of some unfortunate matrimonial homicides.

3rd game in a week, I’ll be there for this one so expect a dire performance and a loss.

Of course it’s the Caprine one’s 50th birthday as well so I expect that there’ll be post match drinks??

1 Like

South Western

1 Like

1-1 :lou_sunglasses:

3-0 (Ings, Ings, Adams)

2-0 Saints play better than against Palace

1-3

We will lose.
Ings will score.

Ps bear in mind that I have only got one result wrong so far this season

Spurs have been garbage in the first half against Norwich which doesn’t bode well for us.

It’s my birthday. We will win.

1 Like

After the night before, you won’t know if we win or lose.

We will.
Now pay the slave Uber bloke a ÂŁ5 tip so he at least earned a normal wage for that journey (i will of course reimburse you).
Thanks

1 Like

Would love to see a 3-1 result to wipe the smile off the chosen one’s face and a red card for Alli too if he’s playing.

1 Like

Lawro says

Southampton v Tottenham

Tottenham are a bit of a conundrum.

It’s taken Jose Mourinho a lot longer to mould Spurs into the team he wants - and it may only really happen when he has brought in players he wants.

I feel they do have so much quality that if they get it right against Southampton, who are on a nice little run, then they will win comfortably.

Lawro’s prediction: 0-2

Kojo’s prediction: Jose Mourinho has brought a bit of stability and discipline to a very talented squad. 0-3

I know :saints: are in for a shellacking but have either “pundit” watched Spurs play recently?

Poll added to the OP by the way…