:pl: :saints: Saints v Norwich City :norwichcityfc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

:saints: v :norwichcityfc:

• @Fowllyd will have @BTripz for company for this one as @bucks is unable to make it. He is bound to miss a goal fest naturally, :saints: to edge it
  • @scotty is going to this one with a mate. He doesn’t want to raise expectations, but :saints: usually do well when he actually get’s off his arse and goes to a game. 3-1 :saints:
  • :saints: been playing well against the “big” teams, however @BTripz will be in attendance, we all know that means a shit performance and :norwichcityfc: will win
  • :saints: to avenge the reversal up at Carrow Road,:saints: to win
  • Dean Smith still wants to avenge his sacking after the last time he visited St Marys, :norwichcityfc: to win.
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

It is looking highly likely that I will have to miss this one. Season tckt available to trusted Sotonians.

On holiday!

Bugger, Mrs C_S has arranged for me to cook for some old friends and “fun will be had” - by order.

It’s going to be tricky to watch the match even though one of our guests is an avid Saints fan :rage:

Mrs Waylander’s birthday!

Would I have to sit next to FoldyB?

1 Like

IF I can avoid catching Covid I’ll be on Ryanair back from a business trip to Makta.
Yeah.
We’re not allowed nice things so will be on the laptop at home in quarantine then…

Nope, because I will be…

2 Likes

Fair do :lou_smiley:

1 Like

But if @Fowllyd can’t make it I’m sure you can sit next to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’ll have no grooming on this site thank you.

4 Likes

He wasn’t at the City game so who knows?

I’m going to this one with a mate. Don’t want to raise expectations, but we usually do well when I actually get off my arse and go to a game. 3-1 Saints.

3 Likes

Sister’s significant birthday. Stepson’s birthday. House will be knee-deep in grandchildren. No chance.

The only chance of getting out of pre-arranged “fun” at which I will be on my best behavior and enjoy myself is if I come down with Covid and it’s cancelled :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Having missed far too many games recently for a variety of reasons, I’m planning on actually getting to this one. Yes, really.

3 Likes

You will have @BTripz for company for this one as I am unable to make it.

I am bound to miss a goal fest naturally

2 Likes

Ffs. Why aren’t Ryanair like Emirates. Dont they know there’s a game on Friday night?
How am I supposed to tune in 36000ft above Albania.
Cvnts.
Still couldnt follow Everton game & that worked out ok.
Bound to stuff it up then.

Poll added to the OP