:pl: :saints: Saints v Norwich City :norwichcityfc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

Ticket arrived this morning

1 Like

10-0

umm maybe an issue here

10-9

Why stop there?

I’ll raise you 11:10

:wink:

2 Likes

We only concede up to 9, no more. :gloves::no_entry::joy:

6 Likes

I’m slightly concerned about complacency here, looking at the poll. Thank God at least Phil has predicted a defeat, or I’d be really worried.

1 Like

Exactly our downfall at Carrow Road earlier in the season. We went there expecting a walk over and got our snouts bloodied. I want to see a right old fashioned dogged performance on Friday night. Can’t see loads of goals but I don’t need to see embarrassment either.

5 Likes

…and McCarthy having a dangerous cocktail of repeat brain farts and Teflon gloves.

2 Likes

Southampton v Norwich (20:00 GMT)

Norwich are back at the bottom of the table after Burnley’s win in midweek, but I watched the Canaries when they lost at Liverpool last weekend and I was impressed.

Snapshot of the bottom of the Premier League: 15th Leeds, 16th Everton, 17th Newcastle, 18th Burnley, 19th Watford & 20th Norwich

Dean Smith’s side showed lots of spirit and carried the fight to Liverpool, which doesn’t always happen. I see lots of teams go to Anfield and lie down and kind of wait to be beaten.

This is another tough trip for Norwich, though, because Southampton have only lost once at St Mary’s all season and are are on a good little run at the moment too.

Lawro’s prediction: 2-0

Taka’s prediction: Southampton played really well against Everton but so did Norwich against Liverpool. I’m going for a draw. 1-1

Fuck we’re doomed then :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Double doomed

Joleon Lescott’s Premier League Matchday 27 predictions

Southampton vs Norwich ( Friday, 8pm, Sky Sports )

Southampton are the form side and I have to side with them but this could be close. The Saints are at their best exploiting space and Norwich could nick something if they make it difficult.

Prediction: Home win

1 Like

On the train on my way…

1 Like

Hate you.l
Take off 1925 land 2205 your time.
:crossed_fingers: we are early & I can catch the squeaky bum part of the game

Just kicked Mr Tigger out to make the match

2 Likes

Any streams @Polski_Filip? Don’t have sky and not there tonight

Obligatory “fun” and “behaving myself” starts in half an hour. Match starts in an hour.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like

should get something here https://streamsgate.tv/

1 Like

http://www.hesgoal.com/

Usually very stable.

1 Like

unchanged starting lineup

1 Like