:pl: :saints: Saints v Newcastle United :newcastlefc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

:saints: v :newcastlefc:

• :saints: have 2 hopes and Bob isn’t anywhere near one of them. An easy :newcastlefc: win.
  • It’s a home game, :saints: always do well at home, no really. The players find their shooting boots and actually win for a change. :saints: to win
  • score draw
  • bore draw

0 voters

Newcastle on a good run of form, can’t see Saints getting anything out of this one.

1 Like

Happy to get out of it with no red cards/injuries tbh

1 Like

I have had a deep dislike of Eddie Howe since he publicly ruled himself out of being in contention at SFC, when Koeman was leaving and we were not remotely considering him. Pay rise please, Cherries.

Yes of course he is doing a great job now, with huge resources behind him. But would love to freak a goal from somewhere to wipe that smug grin off his face.

6 Likes

Our under 19s and B team seem to be scoring goals for fun, for both club and country.
If they were to be promoted to first team, I worry that Ralph will train out all their skill and enthusiasm - coupled with obviously making them play out of position, so they do badly, then get dropped, and loaned out next year.
Our younger loanees also seem to be doing much better away from St Mary’s. I worry about their fate if recalled in January, as above.
Is there something to be read into this?

2 Likes

Yes.
Loaned & kids are not playing against EPL & International defenders.
Otherwise good points.

Joke aside looking at the U17 kids - they look a bit lightweight still need a few more months in the gym still. I also worry they are all Messi sized.

Send them to West Ham on loan for six months, I guarantee they’ll come back looking like Schwarzenegger. Remember our frail little waif Antonio? :flushed::flushed: I’d hate to see their steroids bill.

2 Likes

These are not the roid you are looking for…

1 Like

Poll added to the OP

I’ve done all I can gang.
Almiron & Wilson in my FPL team this week

I’ll not be watching as apparently I’m paying for Sunday lunch for YoungAdult#1 and housemates in a ridiculously expensive pub near her house in Battersea. Looked at the menu and Yorkshire puds and gravy are both separate extras…WTAF?!

Still, I’ll be spared having to watch the game - priceless…

4 Likes

Apparently not enough of our number are sufficiently keen to drive 6 hours each way to stand for 90 minutes in the freezing cold pissing rain in the Godforsaken wasteland known as Newcastle watching our team get battered by an oil-rich Saudi outfit managed by Eddie Fucking Howe to fill our ticket quota.

I can’t honestly say I’m astounded. :unamused::grin:

2 Likes

…and you had the gall to refer to me recently as “pussywhipped” :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well, it is her birthday tbf.

2 Likes

errm? We are at home.

3 Likes

Aah, yes. So we are.

facepalm-embarrassed

3 Likes