:pl: :saints: Saints v Newcastle United :newcastlefc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

Oh no, how are we expected to not score now? :smirk:

1 Like

Djenepo Scored 9 months ago allegedly

1 Like

Cunt Sutton strikes again.
I love what Eddie Howe is doing at United. They have got a really nice balance to the team, and are stingy defensively.

Howe has not just bought that improvement with the players he has signed - he is getting much more out of the United players who were already at St James’ Park when he arrived 12 months ago.

United striker Callum Wilson is one of them, and I think he must go to the World Cup with England. The worry with Wilson is always his injury problems, but he is fit and absolutely flying at the moment.

Southampton are very up and down - I say that all the time, but the best example is how good they were in the second half against Arsenal recently, compared with how bad they had been before the break.

That makes it very difficult to predict what we will see from Saints week-to-week, whereas United are on such a high at the moment and they have found some consistency that is helping them get these good results.

Every time Miguel Almiron scores for United, Manchester City midfielder Jack Grealish has to eat more humble pie after he joked about the Paraguayan at the end of last season - and I wouldn’t be surprised if Grealish is tucking into another slice on Sunday night.

Sutton’s prediction: 0-2

Aaron’s prediction: 1-1

Justin’s prediction: 1-3

What, in training?

It’s hard to believe watching the first team that any part of our training routines involve scoring goals.

3 Likes

Remember when he first started for us, playing on the left wing and scored a couple of absolute world class goals? I wonder what happened :thinking:

1 Like

I remember them very well. Quite incredible how someone with the capability to score those goals has had such little attacking output ever since.

Flattered to deceive as the second coming of Mane at one point.

My line up for today would be (4-4-3):

Bazunu
Pigeon
Pigeon
Pigeon
Pigeon
S. Armstrong
Ward-Prowse
Maitland-Niles
Adams
Mara
A. Armstrong (although would probs sub at half-time for Pigeon).

3 Likes

FFS Ralph out.
Pigeon is only on the bench

1 Like

I think you’ll find he is! Look closer

1 Like

Just noticed, nice editing :slight_smile:

Well it wasn’t on the page on whatsapp I saw from Beeb

Started on front foot good game so far

Why is the referee giving the Newcastle players free kicks every time they fall over from the slightest touch?

Curse of the right backs strikes again. Larios crocked. Looks like. Hamstring.

So Lavia on and AMN at RB?

That Newcastle fans chant has got to be the most inane in the Premier League

Fucking fuck sake

1 Like

We are not very good. Shambles.