:saints: Saints v Newcastle :newcastlefc: (PL)

I particularly enjoyed listening to the Geordies plotting to have Mike Ashley murdered.

2 Likes

Have a nice chilled beer to warm you up.

I had quite a pleasant second half wittering with Mrs C_S and Young Adult with Radio Solent in the background. Cooked a Ragu last night for about 3 hours. Has been on again for a couple of hours. It tastes fantastic. Having it with Pappardelle with Parmesan. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Comfort blankets, I see comfort blankets everywhere…

Pretty detailed murder plan tbf. Even worked out which steward is manning the executive seating area who has crap eyesight…

1 Like

If the option is to carry on whining like a massive fucking baby then I’ll take the blanket thanks.

2 Likes

Just pointing out the obvious, we’re shit thats all there is to it.

We’ve been so for nigh on 3 years.

Fat Kat sold Gao a wrong’un.

Thats her legacy right there, Kruegar ruining the club.

Going down with apathy once again.

It was so cold today, and we were so ill prepared, that I actually wore a blanket from the boot of my father in laws car.

1 Like

We all, by now, know what you think Bazza. It’s fucking dull to hear it over and over again. Just give it a rest eh?

1 Like

You’ll be hearing it an awful lot more from now on, not from me though, people have finally caught up and seen what shit we’re in.

is that a promise?

1 Like

https://twitter.com/dubaisaints/status/1056220528338444290?s=19

3 Likes

Yes I interviewed MLT for you. Yes he has an opinion. No not tonight I’m still reeling from a legend buying beers.
Hell I hope we are on TV Tuesday as he wants to do a late nighter

2 Likes

The game will be memorable for one magic moment…
Hi Matt. You need MY Autograph…

Yep, so he could avail of the Dubai Saints 20% discount on his round.

're the game? Couldn’t fault the effort one bit. But clearly we need a fluke goal to bring back confidence and composure really quickly

1 Like

Funny you should say that…Leicester fluked an equaliser against 10 man Wet Spam in the 89th minute off a Wet Spam defender’s arse.

Ndidi they did (kudos to @Fatso rip srs)

1 Like

This summed it up for me. This was on 3 minutes. Square the ball and Charlie has an empty net. Awful, awful decision making and this is why we don’t score goals.

5 Likes

i did call a nil nil

1 Like

Let’s face it we were awful. These are the games we have to win. We just can’t score can we. Time to face up to it, if we can’t win at home against Newcastle, bottom of the table, there’s nothing down for us. I don’t go to the games, living up here in Liverpool, but i have to say i am sorry for you guys who live in Southampton and go to the home games, i take my hat off to you. Putting up with that crap week after week, when did we last win at home? Bournemouth won again, 3-0 away from home, let’s face it, hands on heart, how many of us could say that we could ever imagine our lot winning 3-0 away? Awful display today, embarrassing to be honest. It really is hard work being a Saints supporter.

2 Likes

Well, we did win 0:2 away against Palace

Austin was VERY pissed off with this.