:saints: Saints v Newcastle :newcastlefc: (PL)

:saints: v :newcastlefc:

• Saints to win majestically
  • Saints to win by the seat of their pants
  • Bore Draw
  • Fighting score draw after going behind
  • Last minute Newcastle equalizer
  • @Barry-Sanchez to be vindicated, Saints really are shite

0 voters

Evening plebians of this Parish… so, on to The Toon next. His shortleggedness and I will be on the Manor for this one. We are lunching in town with friends and after the success of last season’s visit, we are heading for The Stable. My best friend (who will be there) is the officianado of ciders and @SimplySaint is the meister of all things doughy and tomato. Spleeeendid. If anyone drops in, it will be great to say hello again. COYR

2 Likes

All looks good for a quiet Malibu & Coke night down here :sunglasses:

Not sure of my timing yet, but a visit to ye olde Stable sounds like a top plan to me. :beer:

The lads finished ll square in the “Big Match” on Wednesday.

Helped by our man Smithy discovering that there is a lake on the 18th hole. About 5 times…

His “Boss” has approved his trip for a few Malibu & Cokes. Hope we get a better result than last time (Arsenal away last season)

Hope my Friday Brunch 2 Hangover isn’t too bad

2 Likes

MLT looking trim!

3 Likes

Is anyone else meeting up pre-match? Nailed on to be the best part of the afternoon of course :wink:

What time are you destined to be there @Saint-CD?

Feeling a bit better today so hoping to make it.

1 Like

We are in Romsey so probably aiming for about midday in the pub ? We’ll probably try to eat before the herds get in. Anyone know the score on trains from the Romsey area tomorrow? Are they in this strike too ?

If they’re South Western Trains they will be. She’d load of services not on mainline replaced by buses. Best check. Sorry.

Edit: She’d = shed
Ducking automatic
Edit2
Fucking autocorrect…

1 Like

Some trains still running despite the strike. They had better be tomorrow or else I will not be there. :frowning:

Lightweight
:lou_wink_2:

1 Like

@SO5-4BW take note :pray:

1 Like

You calling @SO5-4BW a lightweight?

You’re a braver man than me @Bucks

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Come on Bazza, what’s your prediction? Don’t be shy.

0-1 Newcastle.

Neither of the kids are coming tomorrow, so a free pass. May make well pop in on the way.

3 Likes

Hahaha. It’s being so positive that keeps you going isn’t it? But at least you are a bit more positive than Twat Lawrenson, he has us down to lose 2-0. So there’s hope yet!

3 Likes

0-0 at the best Newcastle score less than us

I’m feeling real good atm about this one. Just one of those feelings. Admitting that I have had these feelings before and it’s been a bust but hey ho, towards a win we go. 2-0

And yes Barry, we have been shite for three years, I just get up at 2am to watch a team I love doing this for

5 Likes