šŸ† :saints: Saints v Manchester City :mancityfc: - FA Cup Quarter Final 2021/22 (Live on the :bbc:)

Have I woken up in an alternative reality where people think we might have a chance ???

Must have drunk too much vin rouge last night

3 Likes

We
Donā€™t
Stand
A
Chance.
And with Long & Armstrong A up frontā€¦
:man_facepalming:

Jack Stephens?

Thatā€™s going to end well

1 Like

My enthusiasm has been somewhat strangled by the team news.

1 Like

I think that Long and Armstrong up front could work well together.

2 Likes

To be fair I think everyone was a bit surprised by the W.HAM performance, given the selection.

We still have a chance.

2 Likes

Agreed. I think the forward selection is intended to make it a lot more difficult for City to build up from the back in the way that they like to do, while still posing some level of threat. Might work, might not. And if it does, the problem is that City have an awful lot of other ways to hurt us.

Is Bednarek injured? Or ill maybe? Hadnā€™t heard anything of the sort, but heā€™s neither in the team nor on the bench, so must be something of that sort. At least Stephens doesnā€™t have to play as the left side of the pair, which is where heā€™s been more horribly exposed in the past.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Iā€™ve already eaten all my in-game snacks and have drunk half my beers, I may have peaked too soon.

2 Likes

Ralph wins best dressed coach for sure

About to open my bottle of Lucky Saint.

I hope youā€™ve got more than one :grimacing:

1 Like

And so it beginsā€¦.

Complete fuck up by Stephens :grinning:

Stephens :lou_facepalm_2:

And then a deflection off of Tinoā€¦

Stephens dropped way beyond everyone else in the build up prior to his fuck up. Awful defending.

Hope we keep them down to 8

If we could get more of our shots on target we might be dangerous.

2 Likes

Armstrong slices a good chance to the corner flagā€¦

If either of them was a natural finisher, Iā€™d agree with you.

2 Likes

By Christ Martin Keown is a cunt.

3 Likes