:saints: Saints v Man U :manunitedfc: (PL)

I don’t have my reading glasses so my grammar and spelling will be more woeful than usual…

2 Likes

Is that code for ‘i am well on the way to getting pissed’?

Is that real?
I’m so behind the times and constantly stupefied by the modern idiocy that people follow, i’ll guess it is.

Have we touched the ball this half?
:roll_eyes:

You wouldn’t know reality if it kicked you in the cunt.

That said, yes.

2 Likes

I charge for that so I’d know son.

How much?

1 Like

He charges for Virtual reality…

‘At Home with the Bazza’s’
Voice over by morrisey…

1 Like

Looks like Hughes has bought himself a bit more time

1 Like

We all know what’s coming next
A point

2:2 I’ll take that

Need a new defence in Jan.

2 Likes

Not a bad performance. Redmond was very lively(motm). Armstrong showed his class. Obafemi and Valery were impressive, considering it’s a first start for both. Even Cedric gave us a beautiful goal.
I’m quite happy :blush:

5 Likes

#wemarchon

Valery has given Hughes something to think about. He’s composed and smart(foul on Pogba, first half), with a bit of an “i don’t lose attitude”(bollocking team mates).
With Targett doing ok, when he gets a chance, that means we can throw all our money(£0) at a good, mobile CB.

2 Likes

Tbh Cedric was decent at left back so has given Hughes options.
My main 2 worries are our marking and mental strength.

I would certainly have taken 2-2 at half time. A few positives for us i thought, under the cosh a bit in the second half but battled well, showed a bit of fight and effort. The kids acquitted themselves well in their first start.

2 Likes

No idea! My attempt at humour.

Whilst we threw away ANOTHER two goal lead tonight, we came away with a point which is more than I envisaged before the game.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was ok and the free kick was a beauty.

Marking is and has been shit. You could see Vestergaard moaning to/at Yoshida at one free kick. I think Stephens pulls his own team mates out of position far too often and only gets in because he is quick(for our defenders). At the moment i see nothing that’d work, past Vestergaard and whatever covers his weaknesses. That might need Romeu back in, as deep sitting midfielder(he used to be good at that) and with Armstrong in the team might work, but who’d you drop?
Mental strength, definitely, but that’s what i thought i saw with Valery(someone at the match will know better) and the same could probably be said about Obafemi. No senior pro wants to look less than a newboy. It sometimes has a positive effect.
Look at it like this. Are your hopes for us higher than before the game? We’ve scored more than one again and got a point when we thought we’d get none. Little acorns and all that bollocks :grin:

1 Like