Southampton v Man Utd (17:30 GMT)
Nothing seems to be working for Southampton at the moment and, although Manchester United are hardly firing on all cylinders, I still expect them to be too strong for Saints.
I just look at this game and cannot see Mark Hughes’ side causing United enough problems to beat them.
This United side has got issues of their own in attack, as we have seen in their past two games against Crystal Palace and Young Boys, but I would back them to find a way to win on Saturday.
Lawro’s prediction: 0-2
Dolph’s prediction: 1-0
- Saints win at a canter, sowing the world how football should be played
- Saints struggle but score early and defend well against a misfiring United attack.
- As above, but United score a jammy deflection in the 97th minute of time added on
- 2 misfiring attacks leads to a 0-0
- United win
- United find their shooting boots and hammer Saints