:saints: Saints v Man U :manunitedfc: (PL)

Where has this been confirmed?

What? We can all see Kat needs to lose a few poundsā€¦

Nope.
There is a posting & DM history where the financial situation was mentioned in detail before anywhere else.
You get for the list that we are crap and moneyball not working (as youve been saying it for about 11 years but not getting a badge for our broke owner
:roll_eyes:

Iā€™m serious Baz, when you say we are in line to be ā€˜wound upā€™ you mean that in the sense that we will be put into administration and go out of existence? That is what you are saying?

Targett & Bertrand rumoured to both be out. Whoā€™s 3rd choice or play Cedric there?

A ficus tree? Iā€™d rather play Yan there and keep The Complainer on the right

Eh? Really?

Oh, can you dig out your original post?

Yes, in a couple of seasons, I predict that right here right now in Watford of all places.

Ok now that we have clarified that I sadly have to report that I cannot put it on the list of things you have been right about until it actually happens. If Southampton FC no longer exists in 2 years time (2 exact years not 2 ā€˜oddā€™ years) I will then put it on the list, sound fair?

2 Likes

Interesting team selection

Do i have to go find it myself?

https://twitter.com/SouthamptonFC/status/1068905061147975680?s=19

Your a gent Phil. Thanks :grin:

Obafemi will score his first PL goal today and Armstrong will gey another. Vestergaard will command the backline, help keep a clean sheet and be compared to Ramos in his pomp.
Barry will rave about the guts, skill and fight in this impressive team, all built on a buy young and cheap, philosophy.
Cedric even wins a header to stop them drawing level(too far?).

4 Likes

That was like the speech from Braveheart til you mentioned Cedric.

1 Like

What time did you start drinking @Saint-or-sinner?

Would it please you, if i edit him out(canā€™t promise Hughes will follow suit)?

Havenā€™t yet. Scared i might need it all at the end.

1 Like

About 30 years ago and he hasnā€™t looked back

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Dave Bassett, Sam Allardyce, Alan Curbishley, Dennis Wise and Roy Keane all in the crowd today. Make of that what you will.

1 Like