:saints: Saints v Man U :manunitedfc: (PL)

Ah… so that’s where all the pies went.

Mystery solved.

1 Like

If Ivan Drago says we are going to win then we are going to win. And I for one am not going to argue with him, I’ll leave that to Baz

:saints::boxing_glove::boom::boxing_glove::manunitedfc:

3 Likes

I think we should take a leaf out of the Russian playbook and park a container ship in front of our goal.

4 Likes

Dour vs dourer. 2-1 to Moanrinho and his cultured bunch of doursters. Already I blame the ref and lack of VAR.

2 Likes

Oh dear

A team with a bit of belief, heart and soul, we haven’t had that for years, in fact we’ve always been soft as far as I can remember, well mid 90’s and before we we’re shite but we had a scrap but not since then.

Waltzing out of league 1 and then powering through the championship and then 4 pretty good seasons in the premier league excluded from your memory banks then Baz? All done with no heart and no soul? Is it too much to ask that you keep your comments in the here and now without altering our history to match your statements?

5 Likes

League 1 was amazing but we had the money and the players, heart and fight was what I was referring to, not being good.
Our current players are good enough but as a squad with Hughes? And as for fight? None.

And I would suggest that those qualities are there when you are good, just more subtle. Again I am not arguing against the point that we are currently shit, but stop besmirching all who have come before to try and emphasise your point. Can I ask when was the last time you were happy as a Saints supporter? As in happy with the way the club was run/happy with the playing style/manager/players?

1 Like

I am a Saints supporter so therefore I am never happy, the last time or period I was happy was 2015.
Before that? 2014, and then League 1.

We’re shit really and our trophy cabinet proves that, but what can you do?

1 Like

This is my favourite Baz quote ever :lou_smiley:

4 Likes

This is where the internet is dangerous, you missed the first bit!

First 3 seasons back were fantastic. Good recruitment of players and managers etc. It’s since the recruitment turned to shit we have started failing. We just need to get back to what we were doing well. The next Les Reed needs to recruit well and next managerial appointment is crucial.

2 Likes

True

Pot. Kettle. Black and all that.

Quoted out of context for comedic effect Baz :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

Been a long time since I have so totally been meh about a game against Utd.

Yeah Man Utd are so boring to watch these days.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/AdamBlackmore/status/1068810508738924545

https://twitter.com/AdamBlackmore/status/1068811495595753475

Someone please put this on the list as another correct, said ages ago we’re on the wind down to be wound up, we’ve no money and fat kat sold us out.