:saints: Saints v Man City :mancityfc: (PL)

Isn’t just the throw ins unfortunately

It doesn’t matter whether you believe me, common sense prevails, sell before you buy and he is “injured” around the transfer window, why would he stay if others came in?

Its a long list, I’d start with what soft cunt signed all these shit players.

Well that was shit.

Chelski next - am not expecting a win or draw there.

Worse is a neighbor has invited me to the game…which I accepted- not in the away end.

Should I go??

1 Like

We’ve been shit at throw ins for years. The only good one today was Elyounoussi and that was purely because he picked it up as soon as it went out, turned and threw it.

1 Like

Where though- you seem to be ITK

We seemed unusually shit at them today.

I can understand your dilemma.

I should concentrate on making music instead of getting up in the wee hours of the morning.

It’s the hope that kills you

1 Like

Thank fuck for that, it’s all over and our goal difference has not been well and truly obliterated.

Nobody came out of that game with any credit I’m afraid. Not even worth mentioning poor individual performances as they were everywhere and obvious.

We need to cobble together some pound notes and sign a decent centre half (or three) because that lot cannot do the simplest things.

Positives…

We don’t have to play City again this season.

They have closed the gap on Liverpool.

Ings and a couple of others will be fresh for the next game.

4 Likes

Well this article is an elaborate load of bullshit then isn’t it.

I have not read ANY credible links to other clubs for about 12 months. I don’t think he’s in demand.

We will be moving on players like Gabbiadini who has takers.

3 Likes

Think we should set up a Sotonians Transfer Fund crowd funding page. I’m good for £3.25 - (we’ve just had Xmas after all)

Good point made by Eddie Howe in his earlier pre-match interview, and I paraphrase- “the players up for sale in January are usually being sold because they are shit”

Just sayin like…

2 Likes

I always believe football managers in the transfer window…

But are they as shit as our existing shit? Maybe they are slightly less shit?

Wasn’t Pepe available?

Maybe we could loan someone in from a somewhere? Cahill or Christiansen from Chelsea?

Oh I don’t know! :sob:

2 Likes

Yeah fair enough but it strikes me as completely unnecessary. Why not just say “I want to play Targett” like he has openly and honestly said about Cedric?

Ralph doesn’t strike me as the type to prat about with nonsense like that.

1 Like

Would you play Targett over Bertrand? Targett is at best an average player, certainly not a top flight one at the moment.

1 Like

One CB. Spunk it all on one mobile and positionally aware CB.
To be fair to the defence today, any backline that young and inexperienced are going to have trouble against City.

1 Like

No never.

Well maybe if Bertrand was recovering from a back operation…

Oh, stop being so reasonable. It’s not a time for level heads. We should all be fitting the waterproof sheets to our mattresses.

Barry, talk some sense into this man please!

:lou_wink:

1 Like

Ralph trying to build young team for next season have patience

4 Likes

That second half performance was so poor. No desire to try and get anything from the game, which in my book is inexcusable. Being happy to lose is not a tactic i want to see this team have. I’m gonna say that it’s down to the players, but there was no evidence of any pressing game in the second half and Ralph lost a bit of shine for me, today.

4 Likes