:saints: Saints v Liverpool :liverpoolfc: (PL)

Are you putting a date on this prediction or is it open ended until the end of time?

3 Likes

Presser summary …

Ings not allowed out to play as big boys say he’s not allowed to play with them
Longy and Big Jan ran about a bit this week and Rabbit Hutch says they “might” be ok for Friday (which means that Longy will start and Big Jan will break The Scab’s leg)
We can play 4 2 2 2 or 5 3 2 but we’ll do what we fucking like even if it is 10 0 0 0 once JWP has scored in the first minute and we defend a 1 nil lead for 89 minutes
Klopp says nice things about opposition managers but he’s really a lying 2 faced cunt
We’re up for the game (especially as it’s a free hit) but more importantly the guys are fired up to shaft Mane and More Salad and upset the Liverhampton supporting tv commentators

That’s basically it. COYR :saints:

8 Likes

He also mentioned that Lems has a lickle aching pain in his itsy bits tummy and couldn’t possibly make it to the training ground as he was waiting in for Klopp to phone him. He thinks his head is in Liverpool (not really) but his next sentence was about having a clear out in the Summer … just saying.

I enjoyed the question to Ralph asking what weakenesses he had identified in the Liverhampton side that he thinks could be exploited. (As if he was gonna tell the Presser, but anyway)

He thought about it for a bit, looked down, smiled and then said “Not very many if I am honest” and then grinned.

1 Like

Corrected it for you @Bucks

4 Likes

A Lawro Speaks :-

Southampton v Liverpool (Premier League, 20:00)

I wonder what kind of reception Liverpool’s former Southampton players - Virgil van Dijk, Sadio Mane, Dejan Lovren and Adam Lallana will get at St Mary’s? I don’t think they will get a very warm welcome, let’s put it that way.

It is a tough game for the Reds for lots of reasons, though. Saints got an thoroughly deserved win over Brighton last weekend.

They really needed those three points despite the improvement they have made since Ralph Hasenhuttl took charge in December, and they are far from safe yet either.

But this is a Liverpool side that, whatever way they play at the moment, just get the job done.

What might help the Reds is that I cannot see Southampton sitting back and playing for a draw. I think Hasenhuttl will want to have a bit of a go and that will open things up a bit.

We definitely won’t see Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp resting players before their Champions League quarter-final first leg against FC Porto on Tuesday.

Playing on Friday night has worked out absolutely perfectly for the Reds, and the Premier League should be doing the same for all of our teams in the competition.

Lawro’s prediction: 0-2

Scott’s prediction: 0-3

Yes I wore a Saints shirt to work today.

6 Likes

Wearing mine down the Pub tonight!

I like the matching white stripes in your beard. What happened to the red ones ?

4 Likes

Fuck, mine is a bit skin tight these day. Should have bought extra large…

:frowning:

1 Like

Motty picked us 2-1 home win

You should follow my foolproof weight loss advice.

1. Site an important thing, such as the office, upstairs.
  2. Be an absent minded fucker that forgets things you left either upstairs or downstairs.

* Does not work in flats or bungalows.

2 Likes

Ah, the 3 DM’s at home tactic again. Oh well nearly at the pub

The wanker producers on sky show the Liverpool team (the away team) before the home side.

Let the biased wankfest begin.

:rage:

1 Like

Teal Ale micro brewery.
This gets better by the minute

Are liverpool playing in that awful purple kit?

Shock news. I’m the only non bin dipper in da pub!

4 Likes

Building a young team is a code for acceptance there is no money to get the required standard.

Fuck em, have a good night mush, they won’t be scousers anyway, Scouse Liverpool fans in the main are sound, its the wools, clings on, day trippers, ticket takers and glory fans.

1 Like