EDIT: Date change (presumably for TV. Thanks @Cobham-Saint, x)
- As @BTripz isn’t going swash and make buckle, a stunning 2+ goal victory ensues and consigns to another year as nearly rans
- Top Premier League officiating allows to score goals that VAR would have chalked off, Hutch strides out to the middle of the pitch at the end of the match and stares the officials down. The referee, in an unprecedented turn of events, gives a walkover victory to on the technicality that Klippety strayed out of his technical area too often whilst celebrating goals.
- score and then sit back and defend, defend, defend. by the odd goal
- bore draw
- score draw
- Mane, Salah, van Dijk et al run rings around a recalled Jack Stephens @barry-sanchez goes apoplectic but still stroll to a comfortable 2+ goal victory
- are rubbish and fail to capitalise on a host of chances, score a jammy winner in the 8th minute of 1 minute time added on