:saints: Saints v Liverpool :liverpoolfc: (PL)

Ok, on the off chance…

Does anyone have two tickets or know anyone willing to sell them for Friday - my Liverpudlian sounding boss and his southern speaking son - left it too late to get tickets. Said I’d at least ask.

Willing to pay over the odds (not too over the odds though)

I can help.
£500 each transferred to my account #,dodgytickets.com
Meet me at Lagos International Airport arrivals Thursday afternoon

2 Likes

I hope @JxgrSaint is placing a bet based on his poll selection

May as well share this here

Baz???

3 Likes

Not sure if there’s any relevance but no photos of Ings in the Club gallery training photoshoot today. Looks like Longy is in training though. COYR

1 Like

Probably not, though one cannot be sure.

I have one of the real good feelings about this one. Call it divine intervention, fate or destiny but you all know the poetic justice of Saints beating Liverpool right here, right now. It’s meant to be I tells you :grinning:

3 Likes

Ref for this game is the inexperienced Paul Tierney, expect that Henderson and Milner will be telling him how to officiate from the off.

Graham Scott is the fourth official so don’t expect any help from there.

Pretty sure he is ineligible due to still technically being on loan. He missed the Anfield game because of it so I assume both games apply.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Redmond and Armstrong up top in this one.

1 Like

For some reason, the image of vvd getting done for pace by Chazza as he scores our late winner just popped into my head.
Need to find a way to restock on my meds…

2 Likes

Are Crystal Palace really the leading scorers of 2019???28 goals??

Great work by Oriol here, fires the first shot of the summer!

I want to see some proper sledging of VVD and Mane, mostly because Young Adult Unit #2 rightfully remarked that two Saints players are their two best players this season.

I don’t care if it’s true or not, but if either can be distracted by a wild comment, I want it done.

1 Like

Brilliant appointment, I’ve always said it and I’ll say this once again, he’ll walk if he has done well and doesn’t get the money, why would he stay?

The next question is do you think the board will spend?

He’s gone.

Anything is possible - look what another team wearing red stripes did (ok in 2015, but…)

Like Bertrand in the summer?

I remember it well Barry and have always agreed with you :wink:

6 Likes

He does seem to want to build a young team and we have most of the ingredients. I doubt the club will put any obstacles in his way. They worked hard to get him and know his history, plus he’s not after expensive established players and that’s music to the bean counters ears.
The difference in the players and fans, dictate the clubs path now. Give whatever he asks for basically.

8 Likes

Rupert Lowe said our Academy could get us into the Champions League.
In fairness to him I’d guess 11 ex Saints made it there.
So maybe Ralph could get us into the Europa League with kids and a few careful purchases.
At least it will be fun again

3 Likes

It already is fun again(from my 1 home, 1 away, since Saint Ralph arrived). There’s that simple belief there again and it’s infectious, to the point i want to see another academy kid come on and blow them away.
My feelings for the game are at this level(on the rum admittedly).

I will be there and have only seen wins this season, even under Hughes(that tells you which game i attended), so can forsee no other outcome. JWP free kick from a ex Saint foul on Redmond settles it 3-1

8 Likes