:pl: :saints: Saints v Liverpool :liverpoolfc: (Live on :sky_logo:)

And now for something completely different.

Bizarrely, LIVERPOOL F C is an anagram of PELVIC FLOOR.

1 Like

The PL is banning hand jobs going forward! Whatever will they do next, how on earth are managers supposed to recruit players now?

1 Like

I can’t quite see where you’re going with this. Are you somehow questioning this clear and unambiguous statement from Pep? :thinking:

1 Like

When they said City had a game in hand…

1 Like

This has to be the most punchable face in football, surely :-

This from his presser :-

Let’s start with some team news from Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp:

"This process is not finished yet because we only played the 120 minutes two days ago.

"We have a lot of decisions. We will line up a team with one reason. To try and win the game at Southampton.

“We have to see who is able to help, the 30 extra minutes made a big difference. We will have to see."

Liverpool are still assessing the fitness of key pair Mohamed Salah and Virgil Van Dijk.

The duo are doubtful for Tuesday’s Premier League trip to Southampton after being forced off injured in the FA Cup final win over Chelsea on Saturday.

Klopp on fixture congestion and team selection: "This is game 60 so we have to be very careful. We don’t finish the season tomorrow.

"When did Southampton have their last game? 10-12 days? Southampton are completely fresh. They are always a well drilled team.

“We have to make changes. I don’t know how many.”

Klopp on Fabinho: “Progressing very well but he won’t be involved tomorrow.”

2 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: Internet Anagram Server

I don’t really understand your problem with what he’s said.

Clearly freshness will be the deciding factor in this fixture. Not form nor the fact that they have world class players in almost every position. Nor the fact that we do not.

Definitely freshness. :+1:

3 Likes

Southampton v Liverpool: Virgil van Dijk and Mohamed Salah out of Saints game - https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/61389087

5 Likes

That is a reflection on us - klopp won’t risk them and figures he can do us over without the best defender and best striker in the world in the side

Sadly this is probably true

1 Like

Citeh ST holder in the Van this morning.
He wishes us luck
Luck? Sod that just lend us your defence… Oh…
Was met with laughter

1 Like

I’ve had about 10 hours sleep in last 48. I have a 6am alarm tomorrow and the game ends at 10:40ish.
Tomorrow I have a 14 hour day ending at 9pm and then a 4am start and a 10 hour day.
I’m fvcked.
So PLEASE let the shit Saints turn up tonight so I can go to bed at halftime :pray:

1 Like

Gonna miss game - in the City - 26c, sunny and beer.

Laters.

1 Like

No Forster, maybe he’s spat his dummy out after being sat down and talked to…

I read Forster and Stu Armstrong had injuries.

FINALLY Bednarek gets the night off.

Salisu left back? :woozy_face:

No Bob, that’s at the end of the season, didn’t you read the article :thinking:

1 Like

He got injured getting up after the chat.

Allegedly.

2 Likes

MiniMe hattrick anyone?

Lube at the ready, lets go.

What a finish from Redmond.