Saints V Liverpool League Cup Semifinal First leg

For the few of us at this match - due at the Rockstone in 5 minutes

On the train from Bournemouth now, choice between grabbing a sandwich or getting on the train at the platform.

Going to have to eat at the Rockstone or Iā€™ll be Bletchfaced by the time I get to the game.

3 Likes

And there it is. No surprise in the line up. Strongest we can put out except Redmond playing

#saintsfc team v Liverpool: Forster, Cedric, Yoshida, van Dijk, Bertrand, Romeu, Clasie, Davis, Tadić, Redmond, Rodriguez

#LFC XI: Karius, Clyne, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Lucas, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Sturridge #SOULIV

Had to laugh at Clodā€™s totally incomprehensible pre match interview on Skyā€¦plenty of ā€œinterestingsā€ and not much elseā€¦

1 Like

Perhaps he should get an interpreter? Or maybe we should all learn French?

Puel has been on the fucking sauce already, the twat is bladdered on Armagnac before the game, that pre match was a shocker.

2 Likes

That looks like a frightening team from Liverpool, particularly given our current frailties. I can imagine Klopp has got them fired up. Weā€™re going to get destroyed, I think.

That song thoughā€¦

:see_no_evil:

Heā€™s trying to socially integrate everybody, give him a break :lou_lol:

I can speak a little bit, wife fluent and we have relations funnily over tomorrow for a few days, Puel canā€™t speak as he literally canā€™t speak regardless of language.

Set up pretty much the same as the league game.

looks like weā€™re going to defend and hope to nick a goal in the 89th minute.

1 Like

Yay letā€™s sit & defend deep thatā€™ll work

Ooh Modern works down here

VvD Crocked

At least he tries, not like Poche-liar

I have to point out that there is nothing wrong with keeping tight first 20/25 minutes. As long as we do open up.

FFFS did any body tell Puel this was the home. Leg ?

Positives?

Itā€™s still 0-0 and Yoshida hasnā€™t handed in a transfer request.

Although if he keeps kicking it into touch I might offer to be his agent.