:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

Plus point.
I drank a lot of Hobgoblin.

1 Like

Thought us staying up may have helped you to give him a fair crack of the whip.

yep, same as you can have negatives after winning.

I will leave the football education there this evening, it must be bed time for you.

1 Like

I think anyone could have kept us up that wasn’t Pellegrino. We weren’t impressive under him that’s for sure. We stayed up due to 3 very poor teams playing for 3 very poor managers.

I don’t blame Hughes yet. Don’t think Yoshi or Gabbi or Armstrong fully fit yet.
Redmond and Bertrand looked much better 1st half. Hojberg was embarrassing with that dive that is not a managers fault. But Austin needs to be sent to his level atm. Sunday League.
Our recruitment team need to find PACE & STRENGTH enough signing tikka taka midgets

“Hughes Out” isn’t the answer.

It’s a statement of the problem some people see.

“XYZ in” is an answer.

Telling me who XYZ would be is what I’d prefer people did.

2 Likes

Changing Hughes would mean a 5th manager in a little over 2 seasons. Thats a great recipe for success.

2 Likes

We need to be a lot more hard hitting in expressing our dissatisfaction.

Something like this:

1 Like

Hughes in claiming his team was the better despite losing shock.

In other news I had to lol at Claude Puel’s substitutions. Lone striker Ihenacho off for Albrighton and then one man goal drought Okazaki on for goal scorer Gray - against 10 men Saints. It’s like he’s on the opposite of a goal bonus.

3 Likes

I don’t really go to games, but if I did and there was a crisp protest, I’d be streaking naked hoovering up crisps in every orifice. I do love crisps.

5 Likes

Is he a Chinese lad? Friend of Gao’s, maybe?

2 Likes

Racist.

A post was split to a new topic: Player Ratings - Saints v Leicester

Well the way the results are going we will, we have spent money but we needed another centreback, a genuinely good midfielder with bite and a winger who’s also good. We’re relying on Redmond which is like relying on a British built car from the 70’s or a signed letter from Neville Chamberlain

The team as it stands is not good enough and its plainly obvious.
Hobjberg is turning into a Danny Fox for me, the lad is shite.

Don’t want to appear smug, but i watched the game on my TV in the front room. Our defence was absolute shite for the Leicester equalizer, carried on where they left off last week. When Hojberg went, for ‘simulation’, such a stupid word, let’s call it as it is, he was sent off for cheating, i knew Leicester would equalize, really pissed off it was so late though. If the sports pages/ MOTD etc reported that a diving player was sent off for ‘cheating’, i suspect that it wouldn’t take too long for even the thickest of them to wise up. Not something they would want in the stats on their CV when they retire. ‘Simulation’ is just a word that sanitizes cheating. Time to reclaim working class language for a working class sport from the multi millionaire Gary Linekers and Alan Shearers of this world. Don’t you agree Barry?

2 Likes

Totally, one of our supposed own is a cheating little cunt.

1 Like

I’d like to represent the case for the defence.

3 Likes

We must be top of the “conceding goals in stoppage time stats” Just watched the highlights and yes it’s edited etc. But it seemed more positive, albeit more direct? Lot’s of corners and possession, Only a few real chances

2 Likes

Stop all that Ted and join in the Hughes Out campaign. We’ve got some Chinese lad called XYZ lined up. He’s meant to be shit hot.

1 Like