:saints: Saints v Leicester :leicesterfc: (PL)

We need to be a lot more hard hitting in expressing our dissatisfaction.

Something like this:

1 Like

Hughes in claiming his team was the better despite losing shock.

In other news I had to lol at Claude Puel’s substitutions. Lone striker Ihenacho off for Albrighton and then one man goal drought Okazaki on for goal scorer Gray - against 10 men Saints. It’s like he’s on the opposite of a goal bonus.

3 Likes

I don’t really go to games, but if I did and there was a crisp protest, I’d be streaking naked hoovering up crisps in every orifice. I do love crisps.

5 Likes

Is he a Chinese lad? Friend of Gao’s, maybe?

2 Likes

Racist.

A post was split to a new topic: Player Ratings - Saints v Leicester

Well the way the results are going we will, we have spent money but we needed another centreback, a genuinely good midfielder with bite and a winger who’s also good. We’re relying on Redmond which is like relying on a British built car from the 70’s or a signed letter from Neville Chamberlain…
The team as it stands is not good enough and its plainly obvious.
Hobjberg is turning into a Danny Fox for me, the lad is shite.

Don’t want to appear smug, but i watched the game on my TV in the front room. Our defence was absolute shite for the Leicester equalizer, carried on where they left off last week. When Hojberg went, for ‘simulation’, such a stupid word, let’s call it as it is, he was sent off for cheating, i knew Leicester would equalize, really pissed off it was so late though. If the sports pages/ MOTD etc reported that a diving player was sent off for ‘cheating’, i suspect that it wouldn’t take too long for even the thickest of them to wise up. Not something they would want in the stats on their CV when they retire. ‘Simulation’ is just a word that sanitizes cheating. Time to reclaim working class language for a working class sport from the multi millionaire Gary Linekers and Alan Shearers of this world. Don’t you agree Barry?

2 Likes

Totally, one of our supposed own is a cheating little cunt.

1 Like

I’d like to represent the case for the defence.

3 Likes

We must be top of the “conceding goals in stoppage time stats” Just watched the highlights and yes it’s edited etc. But it seemed more positive, albeit more direct? Lot’s of corners and possession, Only a few real chances

2 Likes

Stop all that Ted and join in the Hughes Out campaign. We’ve got some Chinese lad called XYZ lined up. He’s meant to be shit hot.

1 Like

I’m in :grin: Burn 'im and Eddie Needswecki and someone to blame!

Suddenly Claude Puel doesnt seem such a bad coach

1 Like

Well, that was grim. About the only positive I could see was some crisper one-touch passing in midfield, but that was followed by the usual toothless attack/comedy defending. A long season beckons…

4 Likes

If it was passing crisps and not crisper passing @Fatso would have been involved

1 Like

& stark bollock naked apparently

1 Like

Thanks for that image.

A worrying aspect of yesterday was half time. Until then, our wide players were looking really effective. Clearly Puel did something that tightened up Leicester and we had a less effective outlet.
Puel changed something. When has any Saints manager done that these past 3 seasons.
24 points lost from winning positions in 2018.
Every stat about us atm is awful.
Do not think Yoshi/Bednarek are fully fit yet
Armstrong had a knock so did not start. Gabbi failed a fitness test.
Not sure what other team Hughes could have picked.
God it is depressing

My pleasure

No charge.