:pl: :saints: Saints v Leeds United :leedsunitedfc:

Fuck me we’re shit, bring back the Dell and fuck this wank.

Aribo 1-2

Jeez I thought he was going to fuck that up

2 Likes

Same here. To be fair he did keep his composure for the finish.

2 Likes

Did Salisu actually touch James there??

2-2! KWP :lou_sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a through ball from Mara.

:flushed::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lovely finish from KWP, he deserved that goal, he’s easily been our best player today.

2 Likes

We may have a gem there

Never in any doubt…That said if we lost 0-2 Ralph would have been toast.

You’ve been pretty confident from the start Barry, to be fair.

5 Likes

Well I’d have settled for that at 2-0 down. We looked a different team in the second half, played some nice stuff at times and a late winner wouldn’t have flattered us.

1 Like

I am, our defence is gash and we need to buy a proven premiership centreback (Mee, Tarkowski and others we should have gone for), we need to stop pissing about with moneyball and buy established war horses alongside gambles and punts.

The old rabbit and the hare tactic, worked a treat! Pity Mara’s shot didn’t go in but once they thought they had it on toast AND Ralph changed everything up with enough time to spare, we were the better team

3 Likes

Change of system the players understand and we score and go on to dominate and get a draw.

I was expecting another thrashing before the change

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Looked on the cards aye? Well, that should dispel the myth we are good at 3 at the back!

That team we had on at the end, that would be my starting lineup going forward

2 Likes

We all know 4222 and pressing leaves us gasping in last 15mins
Ralph knew that’s what March would do
And in that heat he nearly pulled it off

2 Likes

I only saw the game from just before Leeds second. The commentary was saying that the formation switch back to 4-2-2-2 had the players suddenly looking as though they knew where they were supposed to be and what they were meant to be doing, were we that poor before that?

2 Likes

Calling @scotty for double entendre :wink:

1 Like

Minus Jack of course! Moussa, to his credit, had his best game in a Saints shirt I would say personally too. Well, perhaps half a game but he did so ever so well in the second half!

2 Likes