:pl: :saints: Saints v Leeds United :leedsunitedfc:

Well, from Oz Land, it does look a little bit like the old cliché that the players aren’t playing FOR him but someone closer to ground zero could have better intel than I.

I reckon it will be the manner of HOW we play, if we go down and really give it a red hot go, that is what we are asking for as a fanbase. If it is more of the same as the last 15, would anyone be happy?

I smell points!

1 Like

Flat fucking tyre en route to SMS. Likely to miss it - shit luck or a blessing? Hmmmm

1 Like

Bodes well, imho :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

You may have dodged a bullet.

Sorry about the flat tyre though :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like

Ffs
Aribo on bench
My FPL screwed again.
And no Perraud?
That is scary

Today feels like a much bigger game than it probably should be for a second game of the season.

We have a way to go to be quite as negative as Everton fans: game 2 and some are saying relegation is not only likely, but would be beneficial. Bonkers

That line up is shite, pure gambling and its the 2nd game of the season and feels like a 6 pointer already, I wouldn’t trust them with a shopping list let alone buying premiership footballers.

Sets the tone doesn’t it? Spurs are streets ahead of us and top 4 contenders so no big deal getting stuffed by them, Leeds are more our level, and we need to beating teams around our level or the rest of the pack will smell blood.

2 Likes

Seems the stream has Leeds fans commentating today

0-0 half time.

Clearly a red card for the foul on Armstrong- contact was made before he got the ball.
Can’t believe it wasn’t given

1 Like

Well that was a pretty forgettable 45 minutes. Leeds living up to their ‘dirty bastards’ tag, lots of sneaky trips and questionable high tackles. Ketchup looked lively I thought.

1 Like

Ralph has made one huge error today.
Black hat in 35C & direct sunlight

This.

Oh

0-1 after seconds of the second half. Deary me.

Great pre assist assist from Che.