:pl: :saints: Saints v Everton :evertonfc:

Is that in reaction to his shot on target or is my stream way slow…

My stream is about 60 seconds behind

Get in

Yay!

Instant impact setting up Ings!

Inevitable

1 Like

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssss, my stream is that fucking slow!

Much better start and well deserved.

3 Likes

Yes, good to see a response from the team, this is more like it. Now let’s go on and win it.

Clear penalty there, is the ref blind?

2 Likes

Armstrong is a cunt, what marking was that? Fucksake.

Bleak times.

2 Likes

Well that was a poor performance again. The press seems to have vanihsed, the team don’t seem to know each other. Something is very rotten in the state of Denmark.

My main concern is that the players seem to have forgotten how to tackle :man_shrugging:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

They don’t want to get injured as they are leaving, them doing that in November means they know we’re fucked, they’re not, in this mediocre league they’ll be fine the little lambs.

Boo!

I’d just like to remind people that we ended that match with Djenepo at left wing-back and Stuart Armstrong at right wing-back and we lost PEH in the run-up to the game.

Not defending that performance, but you cannot expect us to perform with personnel playing where they didn’t ought. How we got to that situation is another story…

That is one of my concerns about Ralph, his desire to play players out of position, it’s bizarre…

Again, not defending (if you’ll excuse the pun) anyone, but he hasn’t had a lot of luck at right/left back/wingback.

Can Ralph survive the next 7 days? Who would want to step into his shoes?

Hate to say it but hassenhutl looks out of his depth, players playing out of positions has been going on for a while now, with the same result every time. Sadly it seems that he doesn’t know what he’s doing.

He had Valery on the bench and we know Cedric can deputise at left back so why we went with what we did is a mystery.

Something is very broken within the club and I don’t think Ralph can do it on his own.

It’s pretty bloody depressing.

2 Likes