:pl: :saints: Saints v Crystal Palace :crystalpalacefc:

What a waste of 2 (now 3) good beers & a pack of my salt n vinegar crisps

What about now?

1 Like

We’re back to our tried and tested ploy of having a good first half, followed by a poor second when the points get counted.

FFS.

1 Like

Since Ralph started talking about Top 10 we have been dogshit

Unless Brentford’s good form dives in time, I think we will now finish on 40 points. Let’s just hope that’s enough. We really shouldn’t be having to keep an eye on Everton and Burnley at this stage.

Quite pathetic if we go backwards from last season’s points and positioning considering the bigger squad and no major injuries.

1 Like

Looking at Leeds and their fixtures I do not think they will get 6 points to catch us. I can only see them getting one more win.

Yep heard this in the first half when Palace were 8/1 at 1-0 down. :roll_eyes:

The squad is shite though, our first XI would possibly keep us up next year but we’d have to play them 38 games in the league, thats not going to happen obviously, also theres 3/4 players in the first XI that aren’t good enough but are being carried, a lot of work needs to be done but I feel like we’re treading water taking the tv money, I wouldn’t be that arsed if we went down, at least we’d have a goal every season.
What is our one? Just staying up and beating the odd bigger team, thats shite that.

Zzzzzzzzzz.

1 Like

Just got back home. Miss anything? Presumably defensive masterclass and spawny goal by Romeu?

We’ve still been safe for the last 2 months. We’ve exceeded my expectations for this season.

1 Like

Enough for what? To stay up?

Words from Hassenhutl, I totally agree, there is some pure shit in that squad.

It is very, very hard to take. But it is a real thing that when we can take a step, we fail. There is a reason why we do it, maybe because we are not good enough. And this is what we have to change in the future."

Yup!

Pessimism of the highest order.

Show me an optimistic Saints fan!

1 Like

Here you go mate :+1::+1:

optimistic-malcolm-in-the-middle

At least I won money

That was crap. That is all

2 Likes