:saints: Saints v Crystal Palace :crystalpalacefc: (PL)

Poor bums.

Mind you it was nailed on as he hasn’t scored for, like, 5 years.

JWP is not as effective creatively as Armstrong, with him PEH & Ariel we aren’t quite balanced in this formation

Imho

1 Like

Informatica, the Enterprise Could Data Management johnnies?

But of a lacklustre first half there.

We should go 442. Valery and targett don’t have the pace to trouble them. Too slow. Too sloppy.

1 Like

Two poor fullbacks is never going to help our cause, fucking hell, we need to buy some fucking quality.

I don’t see us getting anything here at this point. Palace are really well organised at the back, and we’re just huffing and puffing toothlessly. Fancy palace to get a second on the counter more than us to equalise tbh.

Oh crap, Elyonouss is coming on

For Vestergaard?

Boosh :lou_lol:

Ward-Prowsssssssseeeeeeeeee

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

I don’t see us getting the winner here at this point. Palace are really well organised at the back, and we’re just huffing and puffing toothlessly. Fancy palace to get a second on the counter more than us to win it tbh.

Worth a try? :grin::grin:

8 Likes

Geek fact. 1 of our krews in Qatar watching on Bein Sports. He did a YESSS JWP on what’s app 4 full minutes before any of us others saw it

Probably got his timing wrong, he is four hours ahead of us so would have seen the goal 4 hours ago…

Zaha gets himself sent off, idiot

1-1 will take that after the shite 1st half, Armstrong changed it.

4 Likes

Said that to the Aussie Saints on FB. Take it considering that first half

Well done to @gavstar (who is pretty good at this) and @Saint-CD, @saintbletch has your prize somewhere…

1 Like

I love our spine in midield, JWP, PEH & Oriel, however all 3 together may be fine vs a Top 6 club but doesn’t give us the creativity that Armstrong brings so agree with you Baz.
I expected a draw, I’ll take it, we would have lost that under Hughes.

5 Likes

Rather neat piece of winding up by JWP there. Respect.

4 Likes