:saints: Saints v Burnley :burnleyfc: (PL)

:saints: v :burnleyfc:

1 Like

Any season ticket holder not going to be able to make this opener? First dibs if so, cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

I gotta feeling about this year. Get your money on :saints: finishing top half and :burnleyfc: being relegated.

No reason or rhyme, simply a feeling. Oh and I reckon we’ll do alright in this one too.

:saints: 2:0 :burnleyfc:

3 Likes

C’mon lads and lasses, lets get this thread raised from the dead

Ok…i think we’ll win this. I’m predicting 2-1 and I’ll stick my neck out to say Armstrong will score and make one.
Then we go into freefall and lose all remaining games.

2 Likes

I shall be in Dubrovnik drinking beer / wine / trying to find a stream and avoiding all of the cruise ship passengers who will be invading the part of town where we will be staying

A good reason to stay close to the pool

:lou_lol:

Edit: actually come to think of it Mrs C_S hadn’t mentioned a pool. Bar it is then!

1 Like

You’re going on a cruise? For how long?

Nah big man. I shall be staying in Dubrovnik- which I didn’t know until this evening is a fanny magnet for cruise ships.

Apparently this Saturday will be Cruiseaggedon with 7-10,000 people descending onto the old town from their floating all-you can eat palaces.

I shall be staying in the hotel bar (or pool if they have one) for the afternoon.

Right, it looks like it’s going to be a nice day on Sunday, therefore I won’t be making it to the football :lou_angry:

That means my ticket is available should anyone want it, it’s a print at home ticket so I can email it to you.

Block 18 Row W, seat 469 (also known as the Billy No Mates seat)

Not fussed about recouping any money but if you feel real guilty about that then feel free to donate some money to @Goatboy’s Kids Charity…

2 Likes

Nice gesture Bob.

I’m going to be watching it with @Rust-Cohle at home otherwise I’d be tempted.

Besides @Rust-Cohle is the only person that can put up with my Hughes downer.

Saucy

4 Likes

How can you do that? It’s not being televised? :innocent:

1 Like

Binoculars. Times two.

1 Like

Yes it is Astro Supersport in Malaysia is showing it,

OK, I should have added the caveat of “in the UK”

BTW caveated isn’t a proper word, who knew!!

1 Like

All I have to do is convince the locals that they dont want to watch the Liverpool game on the other channel because the only decoder we have that has the sport channels on can only show one of the games.

A pipe wrench should be able to do that…

1 Like

I believe bucks was after a ticket.

@Fowllyd.

He’d probably tell you that caveat isn’t a verb.

Probably.

1 Like

It’s a Latin verb in the subjunctive mood. So there.

1 Like