:saints: Saints v Bournemouth :bournemouthfc: (PL)

:saints: v :bournemouthfc:

• :bournemouthfc: are on a bit of a bad run at the moment and we all know what happens with teams that plays :saints: when they are on a bad run!! They also consider this a local derby so will try extra hard. :bournemouthfc: to win by 2+ goals.
  • :saints: play well but fail, again, to capitalise on their chances, :bournemouthfc: spawn a lucky, deflected ricochet in the 93rd minute to take all 3 points and the South Coast bragging rights!!
  • bore draw
  • score draw
  • :saints: treat :bournemouthfc: like their little brother and give them a footballing lesson whilst laughing at the supposed rivalry. :saints: trot out easy winners by 2+ goals
  • You remember that game a couple of seasons ago where :saints: strolled the first half and went in 2 up then absolutely stank in the second half but :bournemouthfc: couldn’t score for love nor money? That again but :saints: only win by the odd goal.
  • Long scores again , :saints: win

0 voters

Surely Long keeps his place in front of Ings, much better goal threat.
There a line I thought I’d never say.

Hopefully everyone is fit so I’d like to see us go

Gunn
       Vestergaard    Maya          Bednarek

Valery Bertrand
JWP Romeu PEH

Redmond Long
Ings

Still don’t think Lemina is match fit yet, ONLY issue starting both Long & Ings is options off the bench if we are trailing after 60 odd minutes, but surely Chazza/Armstrong/Sims can cover that with Redz between them.

No pub trip this weekend, Canal+Sport aren’t showing us, so wonky stream (hope that blokes web page is stiill up and running Saturday it was outstanding quality.

Bench
Forster (may make a promoted team remember he is around and help sell him)
Ramsay, Stephens, Lemina, Armstrong, Austin , Sims

Heretic!!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :soccer: Gameweek 35 - Other Scores

I’d have a think about how many players you propose to field. Not a problem if it was up to me, but i think at least one of the officials can count into double figures :joy:

1 Like

Missed out a / as in Long/Ings

1 Like

So what can I post here now that is completely irrelevant?

A quote from Baz about football?

We have bought really badly

Goa, GAO, gout, GOT… all cunts

Long to get fastest hat-trick in our 10-0 win over Bournemouth to complete our record breaking week …Lol

3 Likes

We will get stuffed and won’t be able to buy a point for the rest of the season. Cardiff and Brighton will mine a rich vein of form and we will go down.

This will all come to pass because I renewed my season ticket last night

1 Like

Cardiff play Fulham AND Man Utd.
Guaranteed 6 points there

I shall neither be watching or listening to this one.

Mrs C_S has decided that as its our 25th wedding anniversary next Tuesday we have to go out for a Family C_S meal and has booked a table at Hawksmoor in Borough market at 2:30pm on Saturday

I thoughtfully pointed out the weather forecast was bad and that perhaps we should stay at home and get a takeaway later, but the lady is not for turning.

Margaret Thatcher was nothing compared to Mrs C_S…

Enjoy the game all :lou_sad:

3 Likes

Bloody hell Kev, how inconsiderate. You wait 25 years to see Saints stay in the Prem and Mrs CS over rules. Just tell her that the restaurant has a great review for Sunday lunch but you heard that the lunchtime menu was shite. Just saying …

4 Likes

So not only do you have to sacrifice the footy on not your anniversary you will likely be commandeered for something romantic on Tuesday as well. Stay strong mate.

3 Likes

:fist:

2 Likes

I shall hold a 30 second silence before kickoff for you mate :fist:

1 Like

Better still we should have a minute’s silence at the 25th minute of the game.

#freethecobhamone :fist: :fist:

5 Likes

Protesting Environmentalists and drunk football fans, what could possibly go wrong??