⚽ Gameweek 35 - Other Scores

All those wont pick up points playing top teams calculations are out the window tonight

Need a point tomorrow

Watford with one eye on the Cup?? :grimacing:

2 Likes

And with Deeney suspended, hopeful that’ll get us a point…

Shit, I’ve gone and jinxed it…soz.

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, Spuds 1 - 0 Brighton, Eriksen scoring the winner in the 88th minute.

For mine Ole’s not wrong, they claim the stats don’t back up what he said but I think City do get away with a lot of niggly little things.

Anyway, for tonight, if you were a United fan (shudder) would you rather your team lost to City knowing that if you beat City the Bin Dippers would (most likely) win the Premier League?

See thing is, I really don’t like the scousers and their constant bleating on sense of ‘entitlement’ - twats… and their Nivea boys (but then again they did in effect leave us with around 120mil in profits from those players sold) and I will utterly hate seeing their fans and their whiney little ‘heych’ voices lording it up…

…BUT City represent all that is wrong with football - a club bankrolled by a country that avoid FFP rules by having ‘Big Sponsor’s’ who are in effect the same people… its been going on since the ‘Prem revolution’ but they have taken it even further… buying success… so when it comes down to it, my choice is for the Klopp to win something. Why, well \I always liked him from his days at Dortmund when he showed Bayern how to play … before Bayern just went and bought his best players…

Edit : moved from the Bompey match day thread to here, which is where I think it was meant to be posted, maybe :man_shrugging:

Bastards … what is the world of Sotonians coming to when you can’t even make a complete arse of yourself any more by posting in completely the wrong thread by being a complete fuckwit?..

2 Likes

Spare ticket going at OT?

2 Likes

Hoho, Wolves 1 - 0 Arsenal

Seems no team wants that 4th Champions League spot.

2-0 now

So the pundits on the United v City game have been discussing OGS comments about because of “City’s high press up the pitch the commit fouls which they don’t get yellow cards for” or words of that ilk.

The pundit said “but that isn’t borne out by the facts, City have got a low yellow card count”

Umm, doesn’t that correlate with what OGS said that they DON’T get yellow cards so they will have a low yellow card count :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::lou_facepalm_2:

3-0

Think he said they have a low foul count.

Umm Wolves 3 - 0 Arsenal

Looking at the stats, wolves have had 28.3% of the possession and 3 shots on target!!

2 Likes

United 0-1 City

United 0-2 City, de Gea could and should have saved that…

Good. My boss is a Scouser and has a sense of victimhood/entitlement when it come to anything football related, so I feel well disposed towards Citeh.

1 Like

Lots of empty seats at OT now

1 Like

Deep joy.

2 Likes

Manure 0:2 Citeh

Oh boy am I gonna have fun slagging of my Scouser boss tomorrow (where he can’t here me and have any reason to sack me…)

1 Like