:pl: :saints: Saints v Bournemouth :bournemouthfc: - Live on :bt_sport:

:saints: v :bournemouthfc: - Live on :bt_sport:

• :saints: have scored 3 in a game, that’s their quota for the season gone. Bore draw incoming
  • Score Draw
  • we are definitely going to lose this because we need to win it, its Bompey and we are shit (c) @cb-saint
  • Of course Bournemouth’s mauling at the hands of West Ham is going to come back and bite us :saints: on the arse, plus i will be in attendance, my first live game this season, :bournemouthfc: to win.
  • :saints: will win, @PhilippineSaint’s £25 says so

0 voters

we are definitely going to lose this because we need to win it, its Bompey and we are shit

Of course Bournemouth’s mauling at the hands of West Ham is going to come back and bite us on the arse on Thursday night.

Plus i will be in attendance, my first live game this season.

Who wants to meet for a few beers before/after?

Oi Tripz - what part of my post is wrong?

1 we need to win it
2 we won’t
3 we are shit

?

1 Like

Nothing is wrong, it’s just the negativity. The team need positive vibes

Please visit The Bookshop anytime after 5pm for inciteful debate and belching

1 Like

Sounds like s plan

The team need a fucking miracle

I would also point out that that series of posts was done at a particularly low point

However you are right - I should have been more positive at the time because I should have realised that rock bottom had not yet been reached

2 Likes

Archived 1 hour ago

Unarchived 1 hour ago

Pinned globally 1 hour ago

You pished Bob?

Say hi to Ron, the guy on your right, he is a good guy and decent company, who will happily share chat about how shit we are. The guy on your left is a morose shit who says naff all. And of course @Fowllyd has long since departed the row in front for the safety / sanity of…i am not sure.

In summary, enjoy the Bookshop :smirk:

2 Likes

Absolutely.

We’ll have a randomly changed team who will struggle to put anything together.

We’ll gift them a sloppy goal, then wake up and start playing but get caught on the break.

Then lots of huff and puff but nothing.

0-2. Again.

1 Like

He’s moved to a trailer park and the wifi is shit😁

Nah, fat fingers, the archive topic option is just below the pin topic option

Pretty much anywhere that’s not St Mary’s would be the answer there.

3 Likes

Do we get a poll or do we just not care?

1 Like