:pl: :saints: Saints v Bournemouth :bournemouthfc: - Live on :bt_sport:

After wet spam ripped them a new one from set pieces, surely we have to start Tall Paul and get crosses into the box from wide positions

1 Like

Good odds on a Bompey win if anyone is feeling pessimisitc enough

I will still be putting the obligatory 25 beer tokens on a Saints win although this week I may cash out before it plummets to pennies in the pound :rofl::rofl:

Very much the latter.

1 Like
Do we get a poll or do we just not care?
  • Meh
  • We’re :saints: we do what we like!!
  • Our field of fucks is empty

0 voters

Poll added to the OP

1 Like

Che McAdams fit for this one

Fucking get in there, we are saved

1 Like

All we need to do now is create 5 or 6 clear cut chances for him to get on the scoresheet and we’re in business.

I don’t think it’s creating the chances, it’s the conversion rate. Are you saying we need to feed him 5/6 chances per goal? :man_facepalming:

Basically wee need to create circa 30 chances to have any hope of winning

1 Like

Correct. Have you never seen him play?

1 Like

I thought the number of opportunities needed to be higher :man_shrugging:

It isn’t actually about the number of chances per se, more the type and quality.

Chances from half a yard - no chance.
Other clear cut chances - no chance.
Chances where he has time to think - no chance.
Ball spills to him 40 yards from goal and the keeper is off his line - certain goal.

That said, he was immense in the reverse fixture and I’m glad he is available (and presumably this means we have a greater chance of not seeing Adam Armstrong).

4 Likes

I’m sure one of his poor touches or rebounds will fall to Charly who seems to have a knack for burying the bloody thing

2 Likes

We have a good record against this lot, we seem to have the beating of them. But we are terrible and even worse than terrible at home 1-3.

3 Likes

This is a six pointer.
For the LCFC game there was an excuse, I was there.
Remind me, how have all our other six pointers gone this season?

Be afraid.
Be VERY afraid…

This video makes me want relegation.

6 Likes

Fully expecting Oršić to be playing as lone striker tonight.