:saints: Saints v Arsenal :arsenalfc: (PL)

1 Like

Shit, this is way too early to be up making sarnies after a win…

6 hours 10 minutes on a completely rammed Boeing 737. Low Cost style. With a hangover
Who cares! Don’t need a plane after yesterday!!!
But perhaps ordering 3 pints special deal at half time was dumb

1 Like

Possibly but you did enjoy yourself?

1 Like

It would look considerably more stylish worn round the neck, so that looks a good call to me.

4 Likes

Fantastic result and a very decent performance. Bednarek looked excellent, PEH dominant and the front 3 were sharp, hungry and focused. What a relief to get a decent manager in.

8 Likes

I thought 2 of bednarek’s tackles were world class. MOTD were quite complimentary and the guardian had this to say.

Playing on the right of a back three, the 22-year-old dramatically reduced the threat of Alexandre Lacazette’s second-half introduction irrelevant while one outstanding interception denied Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a regulation first-half tap-in.

Premier League: 10 talking points from the weekend’s action

Højbjerg was also exceptional. The pass to Long, for his delightful assist, was everything we’ve been missing.
Still grinning :blush:

4 Likes

I could watch Matty Targett’s cross to Ings all day, real thing of beauty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hell yes. Flight was horrid busy but I’m here

In the row across from me was a Polish bloke in
Wait for it…
A gooner shirt.
Oh how I enjoyed the flight…
Meanwhile Krakow Saints branch now open. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Lovin’ it
-5C

9 Likes

Got good stature hasn’t he. Looks a proper athlete.

1 Like

I cannot believe I was one shitty deflected goal away from owning a second hand boat. :unamused:

4 Likes

It’s a hard life :sailboat::broken_heart:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/OriolRomeu/status/1074625314662289409

3 Likes

Anecdote. 1 of our krew posted in our what’s app group… Odds on Long scoring the winner now? (As he came on as sib)
I posted back 1,000,000,000 - 1
All the lads jumped on that.
My “Told you so” post as his goal was ruled out had golden comedic timing …